2018 Port Renfrew Reports

Thanks guys, do you know if any tackle shops in Duncan are selling them? I'm located in Nanaimo.

:)Show up.
Pay your cash and roll the bait, lol, or spin the glow white or wobble the skinny.
Great cause, give back time, with a potential sack of loot!! :cool:

:)Show up.
Pay your cash and roll the bait, lol, or spin the glow white or wobble the skinny.
Great cause, give back time, with a potential sack of loot!! :cool:
Sounds like a great time! So are tickets usually available the day of the derby? It would be be nice to not have to drive to Renfrew just for the tickets.

Inside the Boundary?
Seems early.
Up river now, the ones staging at the mouth are gone, slowwww fishing no coho for me in 6 hrs of trying , anybody no where i can find some dynamite??? Lol, derby tickets available at PRM only, CASH

Went up yesterday to try for Coho in the bay Lost one in the teens and nothing for a few hours , went past the can buoy out to 300-400 feet and nothing . Headed to camper and managed a couple of low 20's springs. lots of rain Tuesday night and my boat which was parked on dry land up there had about 6" of water in it ( Drain plug was plugged )

When you get a big rain in Renfrew all the fish that were staging in the area will bugger off pronto. If things dry up for a bit the next wave will stage again. Brutus as for dynamite try the dnd or hhs blasting i am sure they will have a few sticks you can have, get the ones with the long fuse and just use your ciggy to light them :D

When you get a big rain in Renfrew all the fish that were staging in the area will bugger off pronto. If things dry up for a bit the next wave will stage again. Brutus as for dynamite try the dnd or hhs blasting i am sure they will have a few sticks you can have, get the ones with the long fuse and just use your ciggy to light them :D
I will call them

Back