Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the recommendation. Just ordered one of those heaters from Amazon.

mr buddy....
use it the odd time on my winter boats , open a window , or keep the door cracked , no issues ,
i place mine down low by our feet when trolling in sub zeroish , open boats
magical and cheap

sure love my buddies diesel heater in the weldcraft...amazing heat

m2b
fd

The water fall is working today. It’s pretty windy everywhere else.

Last 48 hoursz Sometimes close to home is best.... 26”, 29”, 31” . Junk on the bottom, behind more plastic crap.

Attachments

• 2C12070F-EDE1-4143-A15A-80C5BE9EFDA3.jpeg
    2C12070F-EDE1-4143-A15A-80C5BE9EFDA3.jpeg
    291.9 KB · Views: 186
CE213146-C807-4F24-A1A4-92CF3EFF6484.jpeg Needed to run up the boat and get out on the water for the last time for 2018. Picked up a pretty little 64 cm Boxing Day spring that will provide a break from the turkey this evening. Was followed 20 minutes later by a second fish that was about 65 cm. Both fish were caught on Skinny G’s in good patches of bait off the second mile marker in the Harbour. Looking forward to the first time out in 2019.

View attachment 42044 Needed to run up the boat and get out on the water for the last time for 2018. Picked up a pretty little 64 cm Boxing Day spring that will provide a break from the turkey this evening. Was followed 20 minutes later by a second fish that was about 65 cm. Both fish were caught on Skinny G’s in good patches of bait off the second mile marker in the Harbour. Looking forward to the first time out in 2019.

Thanks for the detailed report Teja.

Nice day to be out on the water. Too bad my marina is closed until jan 2!! F&#k! :mad:

Ate you at lgm by chance? J know they sent a note out around holiday closures but I didn't look closely at it since we are away. See how it goes over there...glad in keep a second slip up the Coast

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back