Status
Not open for further replies.
Got out a little later today lines down around 830 or 9. Slept in thinking it would be easy limits through the day. Fished t10 and didn’t get a bite after 5 hours so. Current was horrendous was soaked, called it and went to see The Meg, equally as bad as the fishing lol the boy enjoyed it and the popcorn was good though, may try early tomorrow

Went out with my teenage daughter at 11-3 and only managed two to the boat and missed 1. Saw Reel Time boat a sockeye. Stopped to try to help, a couple of guys who's motor died, but couldn't. They called a for a jump start.

Picts are too big from my iPhone. I can message or email someone if you can resize it for me?
If you text pics to someone they will be resized for messaging, then you can save the pic as a download from the sent message and it should be small enough to post on sfbc
Nice friggin work on the 32!

Sandheads 6:30-3 today, 8/12 sox 0/2 springs on sox gear. One double. Never found the big schools but bite was always there. Found both springs by dropping down to marks and getting pop offs and freight trains. When it gets slow, work you gear and check each mark.

Last edited:
Check your pulley might have a burr cutting the braid

Thanks for the tip. I’ll check that but I’m wondering if I’ve damaged the braid from it rubbing the swim platform when turning too hard or fighting currents cuz I know I’ve done that more than twice. Will definitely watch to avoid that in the future.

Out at 7 am till 2:30 9 socks took a beating! 4-6 got away. Down deep! 80-120’

Attachments

• 6E55AB1C-340A-4EF9-A954-DFF818B2C124.jpeg
    6E55AB1C-340A-4EF9-A954-DFF818B2C124.jpeg
    402.6 KB · Views: 50
Fished from 7:30am to 12pm in the SA, landed 3 of the 7 fish in 250 ft to 350 ft of water, riggers were at 70 to 80 ft, water conditions were nice today compared to last Saturday. I didn't see any large schools of fish and we had to really work to get into bites. Low tide current was a pain so called we it quits at noon. It seems like the there isn't as many fish as 4 years ago around the same time, that's for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back