2017 OFFISHALL Vancouver-Howe Sound-Sechelt Reports Thread

set up 2 of my west coast guests from Kelowna with some of my gear and minimal info from my fishin the inside days ,
messaged me last night , they got 4 spings wednesday am , and 6 last night , all on anchovies bumpin around the bell and N arm ,
12-23 lbs the largest , first time theve ever fished Vancouver , get out there i guess , even the newbees are killin it !!
all on 5 1/4 in anchovies , uv and splatter heads , 8 ft leaders

a report from WCVI lol
go get em

fd

Last edited:
I'm confused! I can't believe the people that don't actually work. I've been working nights this week and decided to come fishing today. Seen a few caught,released 10 small little shitz. Over by the red can now moving a little south to north arm area. Any suggestions rain city .

Went 3- 4 on springs this morning between the North arm and t10. Green glow flasher and teaser hit 2 fish at 67. Chartreuse flasher and teaser hit the bigger 1 @ 57. 10, 12,18 lbs. Bigger one white

Attachments

• IMG_20170825_112906.jpg
    IMG_20170825_112906.jpg
    377 KB · Views: 56
Last edited:
Stones.JPG
Limited out today with 4 chinook 13-19lbs. They are fairly shallow. We fished from 7:30 until 1pm. All were caught near the bell in about 110ft of water. Used anchovies. I was in a 17ft boston whaler with a tiller motor. What a perfect day with the heat, wind and waves. Saw some decent action at high slack but totally dried up from 9;45-12:45.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm confused! I can't believe the people that don't actually work. I've been working nights this week and decided to come fishing today. Seen a few caught,released 10 small little shitz. Over by the red can now moving a little south to north arm area. Any suggestions rain city .
Herring at 60' out in deeper water. We couldn't keep the little guys off this morning in the shallows.

We ended up with four springs and four pinks with a fish every half hour consistent from 7am to 1pm. All on herring with bon chovy flasher and green glow anchovie teaser head... That's right, herring in an anchovie head. That's between us. ;)

Little off topic but anyone know someone with a mooring buoy in Tunstall Bay I could tie up to for a few hours Saturday. Looking forward to getting out for a fish Sunday!

I killed a lot of salmon in that boat lol it had carpet too lol
yup me to back in the early 90's with my bayliner, blood on the carpets and fish in the ski locker hahaha
whatever it takes, I'll never pass judgement on what gets you out there

I'm going to cross the Strait tomorrow and join the weekend masses. I'll be solo in a 24' bayliner, blue top. "Time Out". Do my best to stay out of the crowd and not eff it all up for all y'all. Sorry in advance.

What is so difficult about keeping this report thread about just that. Don't post your comments about other people's lack of abilities to fish, drive a boat, or any other topic that is going to take up space that has nothing to do with anything that members come to this thread to read about. This is basic forum etiquette 101.

Back