2017 Kiss My Chinook Derby - June 17!!!

SVIAC

Tickets for 2017 SVIAC Kiss My Chinook Derby are now available for sale!!!

The 2017 Kiss My ... Chinook Derby is a one-day fishing event on Saturday June 17th, 2017 headquartered at Pedder Bay RV Resort and Marina in Metchosin. The derby is intended to be a fun celebration of salmon fishing in the Juan de Fuca and lower Haro Straits, to align with the Father’s Day weekend holiday. It’s an excellent opportunity for Dads and sons and good friends to get out on the water for some quality fishing time.

This event is designed to raise funds for SVIAC lobbying and enhancement initiatives, including our Sooke Chinook sea pen enhancement program, which is currently holding 220,000 smolts to be soon released!

Event runs rain or shine regardless of Fraser Chinook management restrictions at that time. Tickets are $80 each and include your entry to the fishing derby, a separate draw prize and a one year SVIAC membership.

Tickets can be purchased at: Island Outfitters and Trotac in Victoria and Eagle Eye Outfitters in Sooke.

For derby details, rules or to purchase tickets online go to: http://anglerscoalition.com/?page_id=4246

index.php

Well, who won?
I've been reading the Sooke and Victoria posts, you would think no one entered from the lack of updates on those threads.

Back