2016 Tofino Reports

Great pics Shawn and thanks for sharing. I don't blame you for not wanting to post them in the first place.

Come on that's ridiculous everyone should be able to post their catches. I'm a paid advertiser and don't see any problem with it, great catches. Wish more people posted their catches to back their written reports.

Fogged in, once I waved at Fishtofino from my boat and once I nodded at Uclueletcharters on the dock. I don't know these people. I have a boat and would rather get skunked than go on a charter. However, I find the posts by both of these guys very helpful. I'm leaving for Ukee tomorrow, and will be there on Thursday. I now am much more optimistic, plus I could grab my boat and launch in Tofino just as easily. Don't be so grumpy.

I truely hope the fish start filtering to the anglers down the hill soon, sounds like they need them

Please do not chase away the few guys who post worthwhile info on these threads. Some of us really like to see their pics and hear how they are doing.

I will admit when I am wrong
Sorry guys...and Fishtofino..keep posting and wishing you good fishing!
Spring fishing is picking up for sure.

She's going to be flat flat flat out there for the next few days. Good luck out there.

Good to see the photo posting comments get resolved without intervention! Keep posting your reports and if we feel there are lines being crossed regarding advertising we'll let you know. ;)

Holy carp the fishing has been on fire near Tofino the past few days.
Heading to Barkley this wkd, hope those same fish move south!

I truely hope the fish start filtering to the anglers down the hill soon, sounds like they need them

Man you have no idea.......started sending out texts trolling for a partner for a Tofino trip.......be nice to fish some old haunts again. Shawn, how is transient moorage these days?

Darin

Back