2014 SFBC Derby Wrap Up

Fish Assassin

Crew Member
Just a reminder that this Saturday Sept 27th is the end to the 2014 SFBC Derby :)

First let me say Thank You to everyone for making this such a success.

This Saturday morning many members will be setting up a Meet & Greet/BBQ/Awards Party at Bowen Park in Nanaimo on Bowen Rd. 12 noon to finalize the end of the 2014 SFBC Fishing Derby. We have over $15,000 in prizes the have been donated by many retailers and business to be given away.

There is going to be a by donation BBQ(handmade bugers, smokies, sausages, many assorted beverages and a beautiful cake) a 50/50 draw and a raffle this is open to absolutely everyone whether you entered in this years derby or not.

Every entrant of the 2014 Fishing Derby will be given a ticket as they check in giving them a opportunity to take home some of the awesome prizes from our prize tables. Be sure to write your name on the back side of the ticket you will be given.

There will be name tags that I hope people will wear showing their username so we will know who you are, lurkers included :)

This is open to every one and is family friendly. There is a play ground close by and a duck pond. So bring a friend, family member, fishing buddy and have a relaxing afternoon well supporting Little River Enhancemnt Socitey.

See you there,

FA
Do you have basic agenda for the event?
What time awards will start, what time awards will complete, what time things should wrap up?

I'm coming up from Victoria and juggling some kids sports.

Thanks!
Tips

It says that all entrants in the derby would be given tickets as they check in for prizes. Does that include the two juniors I bought tickets for but who didn't enter fish or is it only for those who entered a fish. I am debating bringing my kids and if they are not eligible for prizes it will make a difference to whether they are interested in making the drive.
Thanks for the itinerary I will be a bit late due to the kids sports but I should be there in time to eat.
Thanks
Angus

FA
Do you have basic agenda for the event?
What time awards will start, what time awards will complete, what time things should wrap up?

I'm coming up from Victoria and juggling some kids sports.

Thanks!
Tips

Right on didn't know you were going Graham bringing kids as well.....

i picked up a small PA/soundsystem today for the BBQ... shoud work hey???006.jpg Big thanks to Long n Mcquade for all the help :)

Remember you have to attend, check in and collect your lucky ticket that you will be asked to put your name on and hold on to. The tickets will be used for the draw that allows you to pick a prize from the prize table. These tickets are not transferable. You will have to be on site at the time of the draw to win a prize.

Hope to see you there :)

Heads Up......

No Liqour or Smoking in public parks. So please be responsible as this is a family event locate right next to the children's play ground.

Back