2012 Vancouver, Howe sound and Sunshine coast reports thread

Was out Friday for first time in New Year - one hit on hoochie resulted in an 11lb marbled spring. Followed up yesterday and skunked!

Way to go neighbor !
I am just back from warm Florida so hopefully get out there again soon. Last time out I had to break through ice to get her out there ! Oh BTW, is my boat still floating ;-)

LOOK WHAT I CAUGHT AT THE CAP!!!

sept25014-1_zps6a215d40.jpg

Yup in Sept 2005 my wife and I along with Max our blacklab brought in this 42lber. Longer sunny days on their way I'm waking up!

Lol...this thread has been trolled by Blackmax...we should lock this thread and go the the new 2013 thread.
Good work Blackmax! ;)

lots of great info in this old thread tho for any of the new guys
looking to improve this season, lock it but leave it stickied JMO

lots of great info in this old thread tho for any of the new guys
looking to improve this season, lock it but leave it stickied JMO

why not just add a /13 to the title and keep this one, it already has the sticky, and it did seem to take forever for these guys to give us a sticky for the Vancouver reports.
cheers Nicnat

05 was a good year,lots of big fish busting gear if I remember correctly.I havent fished there since then really.Any Granville Island guys have any inside info on this summers outlook?......

Maybe the mods can get off the pot and STICKY the Vancouver 2013 Thread. Its only 5 months into the season....

Back