2011 Yamaha 25hp High Thrust XL Shaft - No Hours - SOLD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

northvancb

SOLD!

Installed but never used 2011 Yamaha 25hp High Thrust kicker with XL leg 25"

Electric start
Power trim
High Thrust model
No controls included

Excellent condition $4600 - no trades

PRICE DROP!!! $3000 firm! need it gone this week!

Attachments

• fullsizeoutput_2f05.jpeg
    fullsizeoutput_2f05.jpeg
    172.5 KB · Views: 162
Last edited:
Raincity should buy this for the 30 footer, or somebody should, seems like a good deal
I was thinking hard about it for sure. Would be a shame if whatever I get already comes with one though. I'd take that risk of having to offload it for 2k but not 3. Just didn't want to offend anyone.

I was thinking hard about it for sure. Would be a shame if whatever I get already comes with one though. I'd take that risk of having to offload it for 2k but not 3. Just didn't want to offend anyone.
If the new boat comes with one, use this one with zero hours and sell the one that comes with the boat

If the new boat comes with one, use this one with zero hours and sell the one that comes with the boat
Still not a neccessary buy. Like I said for 2k I'd take it off his hands. If I don't end up needing I clearly can't get 3k for it so now I'm trying to sell it for 2500 and I've spent two or three days trying to figure it all out. At a three hour minimum per day I'm now losing money. Besides that he said he's asking 3k firm so I'm not about to **** off a seemingly nice guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back