2007 Sea Sport 2400 Explorer

jlnprsns

Repower March 2018 With Evinrude ETEC G2 300HP and ETEC 15HO kicker. Low Hours. Still have 8 years remaining on both motors and gauges. Yes, dealers still warranty Evinrudes.
New electronics at same time: Lowrance HDS Carbon 12” at helm and 9” at rear steering station, G3 Radar, Fusion stereo and subwoofer, 2000 watt inverter, fridge, diesel heater and cooktop, enclosed head, sink, TV in cuddy. Boat is dialed in and in fantastic condition. No trailer. Asking $125,000

Repower March 2018 With Evinrude ETEC G2 300HP and ETEC 15HO kicker. Low Hours. Still have 8 years remaining on both motors and gauges. Yes, dealers still warranty Evinrudes.
New electronics at same time: Lowrance HDS Carbon 12” at helm and 9” at rear steering station, G3 Radar, Fusion stereo and subwoofer, 2000 watt inverter, fridge, diesel heater and cooktop, enclosed head, sink, TV in cuddy. Boat is dialed in and in fantastic condition. No trailer. Asking $125,000

Ok I will update later today as it may be sold
Thank you

okay thanks i was waiting for the pictures you said you were sending as i was very intersted in your boat its the size and type my wife wants

Back