2003 Weldcraft Aluminum w 225 HP Honda Outboard

Sad and slightly embarrassed at the low use of my boat but it has come to let it go to someone who can use it more than I. No rush for me to get rid of it....just too busy to use it with kids stuff, etc and can use the money for other things. Makes me depressed to see the boat sitting there not being used. I will upload some pictures in the daylight.

FYI...the boat and trailer are both registered here in BC...just haven't put the numbers on the boat.

Here is a link to some pictures I took this morning.
http://s345.photobucket.com/user/shermanator1970/library/2003 Weldcraft

Located in Victoria / Langford area and asking $38,000 obo.

I bought this boat off of an elderly gentleman in Montana in Aug 2013 and he used it to drive around his ailing wife on the freshwater lake for a few hrs/yr....and then I purchased it from him and brought it to the coast. I don't use it enough and have put a whopping ~50 hours on it since I bought it. So, a total of ~110 hrs Honda 225 HP . With this size of motor it is supposed to go >60 mph but I have never tried it, not brave enough. I usually never travel more than approx 1/2 throttle and still travel around 27 knots depending on conditions and at this speed and throttle you don't use very much fuel...compared to running an engine full out all the time. I find it very, very economical on gas. So, 2003 boat and motors that are barely used it also has:
2003 Weldcraft Maverick 201DV
225Hp Honda with SS prop
2014 HDS 7
8 HP Kicker Honda
2 new braided line Scotty HP's
spring suspension seats
2002 Tricker Trailer
I installed a wakeboard tower for skiing / wakeboarding / tubing but also for the ability to mount a radar if I ever decided to install one....looks like a cool radar arch.
I also added trim tabs
many other things not listed on here that I can't think of right now

Also willing to negotiate my extensive amount of fishing gear.

Can text me or call me at 778 533 7411.

Maverick Deep Vee (DV) was engineered to make your life easy when you’re behind the wheel. The 28º forward deadrise and 32° bow deadrise increases the angle of vee from midship forward to cut through wind chop and turbulent waves more easily. The 22'1" length is incredibly spacious, stable and smooth riding thanks to the wide 84" bottom. Hydraulic steering, storage bench seating, a full top with side curtains and a backdrop, and the Outback outboard bracket that adds to the roominess and security of this generously featured sport boat. You don’t need directions to operate the Maverick either. Its highly intuitive console puts every control within easy reach and its nimble size means navigating around docks or hazards will never be intimidating. Load it, launch it, tow it, park it. But don’t let the Maverick sit on the trailer too long… it gets anxious.

Last edited:
nice package , very fair price.

this should sell as soon as you find the right buyer

throw some pics up for good luck.

Someone is going to be very happy with that boat, he's absolutely right about the soft ride, fuel economy and being beamy.

Back