20' Cargo trailer

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade / Wanted Forum' started by alumaman, Jan 25, 2018.

1. alumaman

alumaman Active Member

20' Haulmark cargo trailer with ramp door , 5000lbs tandem axles, 48" side door, spare tire and roof racks. New bearings all round and new drums and brakes on rear axles. 2008 model, has some cosmetic war wounds. Tortion spring suspension and tows very well. It was used mostly for transporting aluminum railings so mostly short light loads. No shelving, bare insides. Available after March 5th. Pictures available or it's sitting at South Courtenay storage. 5,500 obo.

2. trophywife

trophywife Well-Known Member

3. alumaman

alumaman Active Member

I'm in mexico until the second of March and thought I'd throw it out there. I didn't think I'd get a few replies right away. For some reason I can't post pictures here or via email even with good wifi. Sorry about that but I'll keep trying to email pictures.

4. Stizzla

Stizzla Well-Known Member

What is the standing height?

5. alumaman

alumaman Active Member

Its a 2008 haulmark model# GR85X20WT3. The interior height is around 7' the overall height is 102" the trailer is in Courtenay. Can't send pictures at this time and the file pictures on my phone are to large to add to the post.

trophywife likes this.
  6. ReelSlim

ReelSlim Well-Known Member

If your pics are too big on your phone you can just take a screen shot of a picture from an album. It's not as clear as the original but pretty good.

7. trophywife

brap , my buddy needs 8'6 ID wide. custom is out of his range..

8. happy hooker

happy hooker Well-Known Member

PM sent, Blair does that mean you’re not interested?

9. trophywife

i checked with the axle width.. no can do!!

10. happy hooker

happy hooker Well-Known Member

Ok, Alumaman gave u my cell # and email in pm. Send some pics please