2&3 oz weights

N

noslack

as the better salmon season is coming i am selling 2&3 oz weights
60 & 75cet per pc solid led swivel imbeded half way in min orders 50pc

Noslack,
Where are you located? What are the shapes (ball, pyramid, square, etc.) of the weight? Do you also have 4oz. weights for sale and for how much?

Noslack,
Where are you located? What are the shapes (ball, pyramid, square, etc.) of the weight? Do you also have 4oz. weights for sale and for how much?

Noslack,

steelrainbow i live in langlel , they are ball shape not rubber coated and i make 1-2-3-4-oz price 40-60-75-95 cents pc min order 50 pc hope this helps you

steelrainbow i live in langlel , they are ball shape not rubber coated and i make 1-2-3-4-oz price 40-60-75-95 cents pc min order 50 pc hope this helps you

Noslack,

I'm waiting for replies from my fishing buddies to help me split the cost cause I really don't need all 50 pieces of weights. But for now I'm interested in buying 20 3oz weights and 30 4oz weights (perfect for bottom bouncing in the Fraser River). Do the weights come with swivels? Can I e-mail you to update our final order and find out where exactly we can pick up the weights?
Cheers. :)

Noslack,

I'm waiting for replies from my fishing buddies to help me split the cost cause I really don't need all 50 pieces of weights. But for now I'm interested in buying 20 3oz weights and 30 4oz weights (perfect for bottom bouncing in the Fraser River). Do the weights come with swivels? Can I e-mail you to update our final order and find out where exactly we can pick up the weights?

Noslack,

Reading your replies got me thinking?

Does anyone have any tips for avoiding dented lines from the lead while bottom bouncing? In the past I have wrapped the lead in good quality duct tape and it acts as a buffer between the line and the led.

Anyone else use anything else?

Does anyone have any tips for avoiding dented lines from the lead while bottom bouncing? In the past I have wrapped the lead in good quality duct tape and it acts as a buffer between the line and the led.

tight lines

i normaly use a 2 way swivel one side main line other side leader line and attatche my betty to my main line side . and just check both lines every 8 or 9 casts . usually line needs to be retied every 30 or 40 casts then i just clip
off 3 or 4 inches on each line and iam ready to go .also this depends were
you fish and you line test.

Back