1998 - 15' Boston Whaler value needed

GLG

I spotted this boat for sale. Used only in fresh water.
1998 - 15' Boston Whaler c/w Honda 50 hp 4 stroke engine & Shorelander trailer.

1998-15BostonWhaler.jpg

Lets assume it is low hours and is not setup for fishing or fancy electronics.
What would be the current value of it?

Thanks GLG

Nice looking boat, but as pointed out, that grungy looking line is very high on the back corner, in fact to high, IMHO. The line looks like my old whaler, high water line from sitting in my stall at goverment dock. If in fact that is a water mark, the boat is to heavy some how! No idea what its worth. But you can have mine Cheap! Tight Lines ,,.......BB

Hi GLG,

when i was looking for a boat, I used this site to get an idea of what the boat, motor and trailer would be worth.

http://www.boats.com/nada/nada.jsp

In your scenario, I have used just the basic info, boat motor and trailer. You can also add electronics etc,

Boat - $8796.00
Motor - $5815.00
Trailer - $460.00

So maybe about $15,000 assuming everythings clean. Other goodies to be added of course.

Seafood, eat it, then catch more.

Thanks guy for your comments. My wife reminded me I should be looking for a new to me welded aluminum boat. I was thinking this could be a “get on the water fast and hit the bite while it lasts” kind of boat. Speaking of that, my sources tell me I should be out there right now. GLG

I may be willing to part with my whaler if you are interested. Sent you an email

Back