1996 Wellcraft 264 Coastal

Someone will be getting a sweet boat. Good luck with getting your next one. Maybe we will see each other again one year

Thank guys, yes it is a nice boat and I know it will serve them for years to come if they look after it. Little leery on that as their first question was,, how fast does it go wide open throttle lol. Oh well,, it will be their’s do as you please.

The boat will be headed back to the west coast where it originally came from, a group of gents from Vancouver are coming out to Edmonton to pick it up on the 18th so I hope the deal stays in tact. I’m positive it will as they wanted to come and get it this week but I am away at work until the 17th. But they assured me they will wait and wanted me to ensure them I don’t sell it, as I won’t a deal is a deal in my world. That is where that boat belongs is on the coast not out here in eastern Alberta lol.

Thank guys, yes it is a nice boat and I know it will serve them for years to come if they look after it. Little leery on that as their first question was,, how fast does it go wide open throttle lol. Oh well,, it will be their’s do as you please.

The boat will be headed back to the west coast where it originally came from, a group of gents from Vancouver are coming out to Edmonton to pick it up on the 18th so I hope the deal stays in tact. I’m positive it will as they wanted to come and get it this week but I am away at work until the 17th. But they assured me they will wait and wanted me to ensure them I don’t sell it, as I won’t a deal is a deal in my world. That is where that boat belongs is on the coast not out here in eastern Alberta lol.

You are a good man.

We got royally screwed on a boat deal last year with a boat out a California. Guy agreed to a deal subject to having a marine survey. We paid for the survey and the guy let the marine surveyor check it out and while we arranged for payment/pickup the guy sold it out from under to a local that showed up. I have never seen my brother so mad in my entire life.

Back