1996 Acura Integra for Sale

Oglthorpe

Hi guys and gals,

I know it doesn't float, but I thought somebody may be interested or know somebody who is.

For sale: 1996 Acura Integra, auto, black, 2 door, power windows, immobilizer, 6 disc cd player. The Integra has 235,000 kms, mostly highway. Kms still low for this motor. No accidents. Very well maintained. It was purchased in Duncan in 1998 after one owner. My wife has been the primary driver since then. There is a K&N air filter, new tires which are awesome in the rain. We are gonna miss the gas mileage. A fill up costs about $40 (now) and we get 550 kms. Paint is in good condition, no rust. Rear seats fold down, creating lots of room under the hatch. We havn't had to do any major repairs, just the usual maintenance. New brakes just over a year ago.

She is going to miss her car, but the two door isn't practical as we are having a baby in a couple months. Don't let the kms deter you, there is a lot of life left in this car.

$9900 OBO. Must sell, will consider all offers, no trades.

We are in Ladysmith.

Integra011.jpg

Picture007.jpg

Integra008.jpg

Integra007.jpg

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

><///(°> ><///(°>

My wife had an 87 Legend that just kept going and going and going. It seemed all I ever did to it was change the oil regularly and it never let me down over the 6 years that we owned it.

I had to trade it in too, it was getting too small for the growing family. Had over 300,000 K on it when I traded it for a mini-van which has not been nearly as reliable. :(

It's been 3 years and I still miss that car. I'd buy another in a heartbeat.

Kildonan. You are right. Most reliable car I have come across.

Have to sell. $8900. Any takers?

Back