1990 Donzi F-23 Walk around with twin 2003 Suzuki DF140's - $34000

yeah buoy

Fully loaded 23 ft hull with a 9.4 Ft beam. Almost an exact match to a 232 Grady White Gulfstream. Tones of fishing room on the deck, Large live well, Huge fish boxes in the floor. The boat has been repowered with twin 2003 Suzuki DF140 four strokes (Just serviced) which now have just under 600 hours with Upgraded Suzuki throttles and RPM gauges. There is new sea star hydraulic steering and new throttle cables. In 2012 it was rewired from front to back with new rocker switches. Electronics include a Lowrance HDS7 fish finder + GPS Chart plotter with the LWX-1 Sirius marine weather and satellite radio module, new antenna, Sony touch screen deck with alpine amp paired to Liquid Audio Kicker wakeboard tower speakers , Standard Horizen VHF radio, Garmin HD 740 touch screen gps with Radar overlay. Some other items include new canvas enclosure, new LED deck lights (super bright for night fishing), blue LED trim tab lights and with matching blue LED`s that light up the fishing area. New wash down and live-well pumps, All new custom interior completed just one month ago, Floors fish boxes and walk around fully Linex sprayed 2 months ago, stainless rod holders, trim tabs, dual batteries (one replaced just weeks ago), all new stainless hardware pretty much everywhere throughout the boat . The gas tank was cleaned and conditioned with new ethanol approved gas lines. Both Racors just replaced. Also has new fuel gauge and sending unit. The trailer is a 92 magic tilt fully aluminum I-beam trailer that has 2 year old leaf springs and new bearings as of last year. The vessel is TC certified and fully compliant for guiding. Commercially registered and IMS survey report conducted May 3rd 2014 available for financing and business purposes. New Scotty High Performance 2106 downriggers not included but negotiable. This is my dream boat. Bought it recently, Upgraded and completely reconditioned the boat to have it setup perfectly. Unfortunately stretched myself a little thin and have some unexpected expenses coming up soon, so I have to sell it.

Call or text 250-702-2751 or email casey@westviewford.ca

Thanks.

http://comoxvalley.craigslist.ca/boa/4834088368.html

00T0T_cGlZYWERnBN_600x450.jpg00m0m_ec87yHgOEjm_600x450.jpg00n0n_2EENkr4rkBn_600x450.jpg00y0y_7KcjiUVYZJs_600x450.jpg00404_hFy8BTKx1pw_600x450.jpg

http://comoxvalley.craigslist.ca/boa/4834088368.html

Last edited by a moderator:
Back