1990 17.6 Double Eagle - Gibsons

worst craigslist ad ever.. how in the world are we supposed to define "all the goodies" without a simple description of the hardware lol and 1 picture is ghetto if he took the time to take 1 pic why not take more and post more... lol other then that GREAT BOAT haha

also looks like the guy needs to learn how to tie up to the dock properly, the boat is like 10+ ft off the dock lol..

The picture is an improvement. For the first few days there wasn't one. I almost emailed this guy for more info, but then got distracted by a Campion Explorer on Shuswap lake (same price but newer & more gear). Looks like I got scooped on the Campion though, so maybe I'll call. (Seller of the Campion was emailing back and forth with me, we set up an inspection for the weekend, etc. Then he gets a call from a guy from Tacoma WA who was going to drive up right away to take a look and I haven't heard a word since. Sheesh.)

The picture is an improvement. For the first few days there wasn't one. I almost emailed this guy for more info, but then got distracted by a Campion Explorer on Shuswap lake (same price but newer & more gear). Looks like I got scooped on the Campion though, so maybe I'll call. (Seller of the Campion was emailing back and forth with me, we set up an inspection for the weekend, etc. Then he gets a call from a guy from Tacoma WA who was going to drive up right away to take a look and I haven't heard a word since. Sheesh.)

If you are looking for an Explorer mine is for sale. Let me know. It's a 552 inboard 1998.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back