1952 Park And Tillfords Wiskey

Prawnhunter

Do any of you have any idea what a bottle of Park and Tillfords Royal Command master blend 8&15 year old whiskey from 1952 unopened would be worth? Wondering if we should crack it open for Christmas or hold on to it if there is some great value.

Hang on to it, I'll jump a ferry after I open my presents and come over then we'll pound a few shots to see if it's worthy...

I dont know tons about whiskey other then i end up in jail or in a fight or both when i drink it. But It doest seem old enough to hold too much value. I say pound it!

If the Whisky is from the states or Ireland then the e belongs in the spelling. If its Canadian or scotch then there is no need for an e.

do you have a pic of it as ive been searching for this for hours and cant seem to find out what its worth or where to buy any either, youve peeked my curiosity is all,lol......holmes*
Lol....I'll get you a pic holmes.....see if I can get it to ya tomorrow. The company hasn't been around for years.

Head to the Victoria Whisky festival at the end of January. There are Whisky buffs from all over the world that would likely have some insight. On of the biggest Whisky events in the world.

If I could get a 1000$ for a bottle of Canadian Whisky I'd be selling it. And buying a couple of 40 year old malts for a special occasion.

Good investigating Holmes. Haha and if I can pull a grand out of it I'll be selling for sure! Maybe we can sit back and knock off a bottle of old glen levit or Johnny walker blue.

My contact at the Whiskey Festival (the main organizer) has contacted a canadian whiskey company who says it is not worth that much, but he will pass on its history when he gets a moment. I will share it with you when I get it. Happy New Year to all!

Just opened a bottle of 1958 'Gibsons Finest Rare' 18 year old rye whisky my brother and I found leftover from my long departed Dad and wow is it good! Smokey, rich, caramel, hint of oranges and cherries. Nice Christmas present!

We could open a whole thread dedicated to Whisky enthusiasts I'm sure. Lawrence graham is the big Whisky cohuna for British Columbia he runs a blog site called whiskyintelligence dot com. He organizes the festival which Likely sold out within two days of ticket eligibility.

We could open a whole thread dedicated to Whisky enthusiasts I'm sure. Lawrence graham is the big Whisky cohuna for British Columbia he runs a blog site called whiskyintelligence dot com. He organizes the festival which Likely sold out within two days of ticket eligibility.

And Lawrence is the one I asked about the whiskey. I am sure he'll get back to me with more info on the Park and Tillford's. Meanwhile, I'll just sit back and sip my Ardbeg Alligator........

Back