18' Hourston Windshield Wanted

Addios

Hey fellas, don't really want to spend the 4k on a new windshield so if you have or know of someone who has one floating around please PM me if you could. Is it July 15 yet?!

Hey fellas, don't really want to spend the 4k on a new windshield so if you have or know of someone who has one floating around please PM me if you could. Is it July 15 yet?!
What’s wrong with the one you have. My 17 ft Hourston was in a accident. Lifetimer rewelded it and I replace the broken glass.

Main issue is it’s corroded to the point of no return. No broken glass at all but at 46 years young the framework is done.

I'll be following this thread. I've wanted to change my hourston windshield to a split window type. Have been unable to find anyone to supply and install one so far. Tried Pacific and AJR in the lower mainland. Both unable, unwilling and/or disinterested...

That’s strange .... AJR should have been able to help you as they have quoted glass on a 20’ for me before. I just sent them the exact dimensions and they quoted off of my sketch.

Diamond sea glaze is another, had them make window assemblies for a 26’ Tolly I used to have. Sent them drawings and they sent me a quote, easy as that

both outfits told me they don't make "after market" windshields for soft tops anymore... I should probably physically go there and chat with someone..

Back