18-22 Ft.Boat w/ low hour 4 stroke outboard Wanted

Rayvon

Just had a seller bail on selling his Grady to me.I'm very disappointed because after looking at it I really thought it was a good fit for me.I'm open to any model,center console 180 or bigger,208,228,would prefer newer than 1999 and in great shape.. So,if you have one or know of one that is coming up for sale,please let me know by "conversation",e-mail,or phone. Thanks,Ray 250-656-5890 or hawthornes@telus.net

Last edited:
A Grady now?
That's different! I knew you could not be Boatless for long

D

A Grady now?
That's different! I knew you could not be Boatless for long.

I tried quitting boats cold turkey because of my torn rotator (shoulder),but my yard isn't complete without a boat in it.I need something to play with in all my spare time.I can't golf.I know it makes no sense financially,restrictions are terrible,fish numbers are dropping,global warming and now Covid,but what can I say other than "Hello forum members,my name is Ray and I'm a boataholic, I know I'm addicted and can't help myself"

Last edited:
Just had a seller bail on selling his Grady to me.I'm very disappointed because after looking at it I really thought it was a good fit for me.I'm open to any model,center console ,208,228,would prefer newer than 1999 and in great shape.. So,if you have one or know of one that is coming up for sale,please let me know by "conversation",e-mail,or phone. Thanks,Ray 250-656-5890 or hawthornes@telus.net
I'm in the process of buying a 208 out of Seattle. Seems like there is more inventory down there. Tricky cause you can't go look at them.

The first step to getting help is admitting you have a problem. Next step, buy another boat lol

I think I'll have to expand my search,no replies from anyone with a small Grady.So I'm open to seeing what there is available in the 18+ Ft.-24 Ft. max size range.I still would like 4 stroke power and newer than 1999.I'd be able to spend up to $50K ,but hopefully less.I'd also prefer a quality small boat over a poor quality big boat.

The seller called me ,it's one of the few grady models I'm not crazy about (bowrider) and I thought it is overpriced.Been for sale for a while now, so maybe I'm right.
I wouldn’t want to take that boat on the chuck, esp if you’re fishing in exposed areas. Nice lake boat tho.

The seller called me ,it's one of the few grady models I'm not crazy about (bowrider) and I thought it is overpriced.Been for sale for a while now, so maybe I'm right.

Thats the second most popular boat after a hourston in secret cove. One guy bought it as a cabin boat in buccaneer Bay now there must be 30 of these things. He just needs to throw it on cl in vancouver and that thing is history.

not sure if you care but after 2002 on the 228 the scuppers were relocated to accommodate the heavier 4 strokes

not sure if you care but after 2002 on the 228 the scuppers were relocated to accommodate the heavier 4 strokes
Thanks for that,I didn't know.I've always liked the 228 model,hard to find in good shape north of the border though.

Rayvon if your interested in a Grady have a look at greatgrady forum ,there always is some nice boats for sale and great intel there. That is where I purchased mine from, as there is not many to chose from up here. Even after exchange /transport /tax it still was cheaper to buy down there. Good luck in your search

Rayvon if your interested in a Grady have a look at greatgrady forum ,there always is some nice boats for sale and great intel there. That is where I purchased mine from, as there is not many to chose from up here. Even after exchange /transport /tax it still was cheaper to buy down there. Good luck in your search
Just checked it out,as many wanted as for sale and the ones for sale are very expensive ,especially after the Cdn. conversion etc..

Back