17' double eagle

Fishwhistler

Older 17' double eagle its a bit ruff and scratched up but solid. I rebuilt it about 4 years ago with new floor, stringers, transom, fuel tank, custom radar arch with g-loomis fish cut into it and 12 rod holders it also has 4 year old canvas zips right down to a Bimini top, also comes with steering helm but no cable and leather truck seats on wood boxes if desired. It has been a great fishing boat. $2000

Attachments

• IMG_3095.JPG
    IMG_3095.JPG
    370 KB · Views: 734
  • IMG_3096.JPG
    IMG_3096.JPG
    318 KB · Views: 670
  • IMG_3097.JPG
    IMG_3097.JPG
    286.7 KB · Views: 669
  • IMG_3099.JPG
    IMG_3099.JPG
    306.5 KB · Views: 663
  • IMG_3100.JPG
    IMG_3100.JPG
    233.8 KB · Views: 671
lol you can't put any motor you want on it, do you know what the highest hp it is rated for and how much the boat weighs? and where are you located, I am interested.

it had a 140 inboard/outboard in it before i put a pod on it i would think 150 would be tops for the boat size pod it set for xl shaft 25"..im in duncan

you said you had a 90 4 stroke on it, that pod doesn't look like it's been used at all, did it have a different pod on previously? what kind of speed did you get with the 90hp on it?

i just re-built the top and back of the pod because i had modified it from extra long to long in the past and wanted it to look mint again.with 2 people ,gear,and full tank 38 mph

I have a 90 2 stroke on same boat with no pod.

Put a Yammi 115 on it. (they are same weight as the 90 now) That will be plenty and a nice weight balance.

Location of the gas tank will shift weight in this boat. Looks like it is in the floor by the photos but you should ask where.
If it is mid ship you could probably go to a 150 but if in the back 115 better.

Don't think you would need a 150. How fast does a guy need to go in a fishing boat? LOL.
115 will go like stink.

Tips

Great platform, you will sell that quickly.... That is tempting for sure haha, not much work left to make it a great rig! Was surprised you had it for that price with all that done!

Back