13th Annual Island Outfitters Halibut Derby

porcupine

The dates for this year's 13th Annual Island Outfitters Just for the Halibut Derby are April 18-19. Good luck and start your plans now!

O.K Trev,I'm positive that I hope halibut are open by April or sooner,but I have my doubts.Ray

O.K Trev,I'm positive that I hope halibut are open by April or sooner,but I have my doubts.Ray

Bananas, do you have inside info?
It would be an interesting derby with retention only!
Can you imagine! "You should have seen it! It was THIS BIG !! Now give me my prize!

Bananas, do you have inside info?
It would be an interesting derby with retention only!
Can you imagine! "You should have seen it! It was THIS BIG !! Now give me my prize!

I've heard a few things in the last couple days but don't want to put it out tthere yet as it's not comfirmed but sounds promising.

I've heard a few things in the last couple days but don't want to put it out tthere yet as it's not comfirmed but sounds promising.

Good enough news to stay optimistic about it.

Maybe I'll finally get into my first 'Flattie'!

(I said 'Flattie'... not 'Fattie!')

Good enough news to stay optimistic about it.

Maybe I'll finally get into my first 'Flattie'!

(I said 'Flattie'... not 'Fattie!')

I don't think the boys would have scheduled the derby on this date if they weren't sure that you could retain at least one halibut. I guess people will have to spend mothers day with their mothers this year too.

I don't think the boys would have scheduled the derby on this date if they weren't sure that you could retain at least one halibut. I guess people will have to spend mothers day with their mothers this year too.

I really wound not hold your breath I really dont think we will have a spring fishery (just a gut instinct) but who knows I sure hope Im wrong we really wont know until the IHC makes there recomondations but with what they did to alaska Poop flows downhill and we are at the bottom.from what I saw at that sfab meeting it really concerns me that why I went back to cooking!!!!!!!!!!!boat for sale next!!!!

Wolf

Blue Wolf Charters
www.bluewolfcharters.com

I really wound not hold your breath I really dont think we will have a spring fishery (just a gut instinct) but who knows I sure hope Im wrong we really wont know until the IHC makes there recomondations but with what they did to alaska Poop flows downhill and we are at the bottom.from what I saw at that sfab meeting it really concerns me that why I went back to cooking!!!!!!!!!!!boat for sale next!!!!

Wolf

Blue Wolf Charters
www.bluewolfcharters.com

Come on Wolfy turn that frown upside down don't want to start calling you the pesimist on the vhf

Back