13lb quamichan lake fish

vanislehunter

So my dad was fishing Quamichan today. They didn't catch anything which isn't very exciting, but he did talk to a fellow there who said that he and his buddy had caught a 13 pound trout out of Quamichan sometime in the last couple weeks. Does anyone know if this is true?!

So my dad was fishing Quamichan today. They didn't catch anything which isn't very exciting, but he did talk to a fellow there who said that he and his buddy had caught a 13 pound trout out of Quamichan sometime in the last couple weeks. Does anyone know if this is true?!

Fished Quamichan over 50 days and my biggest was 8 pounds. Ive heard people say 13 and 15 pounders have come from there. And with the feed and triploids in the lake I would not doubt if it is true.

-KK

Knowing how well some people do at in I dont doubt it, I would really like to see pictures of it if anyone has any. That fish really must have pulled line!

Kunni

lol, classic.....:rolleyes:
"Yep, it was thiiiiiiiiis big !....nope didn't weigh it....uh, nope...didn't take pics either...but it was thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis big !!!"

Attachments

• 1S93320472.jpg
    1S93320472.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 684
Back