$100 to spend on a buddy, what would you buy him ?

While we’re on the present train, I’ve got my gals grandpa in their secret Santa thing... $50 limit, the guy likes hunting and techie gadgets... any ideas from the hunters or techie trinkets folks? :p I don’t mind going over budget as he gave me an old custom 10’6” mooching rod with his name painted on it that was handmade years ago from old sage blanks for my birthday last year.

A good friends wife has tasked me with going out and getting him $100 worth of gear for some stocking stuffers. Just curious what you all would buy..... I’m thinking variety here......

For some context, he is a very local, very casual fisherman, fishing out of a 34’ SeaRay sedan bridge. (Yes, you read that correctly) lol.
AP Spoonscription? The gift that keeps on giving!

Spoon Subscription to AP Tackleworks !! or just a selection of their spoons .. Lifetime Quality and Local !!

Greg

While we’re on the present train, I’ve got my gals grandpa in their secret Santa thing... $50 limit, the guy likes hunting and techie gadgets... any ideas from the hunters or techie trinkets folks? :p I don’t mind going over budget as he gave me an old custom 10’6” mooching rod with his name painted on it that was handmade years ago from old sage blanks for my birthday last year.
If he is techie, Maybe a couple of the little GPS Tracker tiles ? He can put them on stuff like his Quad, boat, or other expensive gear..

602 uv glo plig
Skinny g no bananas and herring aid
Rhys Davis bloody nose teasers
Salty dawg/no bananas/herring aid glow flasher
Shimano butterfly jig
Green/white coho killer
Pack of Chartreuse splatterback hoochies

Back