Search results

1. M

Kokanee fishing through the ice.

First time ever ice fishing for Kokanee. Great fight and amazing eating.
  2. M

Advice on kingfisher 1825 falcon

Looking for people's advice and fish ability on a king fisher 1825 falcon. Looking to get it with a 115. I fish both fresh and salt. Wondering how it will handle fishing areas like nanaimo, French Creek, China Creek, Nootka. Not really going to be going off shore but still want to be able to...
  3. M

Advice on a king fisher 1825

Looking for advice on a 1825 king fisher. See what owners think. How it fishes on the ocean. Not looking to run off the west coast but want to fish around nanaimo French Creek, China Creek, Nootka, and sooke. I know you always have to watch the weather but any information you can provide...
  4. M

Fishing Tackle Box DIY

With so many people hitting the hard water. I put together a video showing the best way I have found to prevent my ice fishing tackle from getting all tangled.
  5. M

Cabela's Gift Card Give Away!!!!

Since I am new to this site want to thank you folks for checking out some of my videos. I have something to give back. Will be giving away three $25 dollar gift cards. To find out how to enter click on the link below. If you folks like these give aways I am sure I can come up with a few more...
  6. M

etec 10 year Warranty

Not sure if anyone has heard about this or if it will be offered in Canada. Evinrude will be offering a special during boat show season of a 10 year warranty. That is crazy. If your looking to repower this deal is amazing. I know on the Island most people run yamaha, but this might make you...
  7. M

How the salt makes me feel.

I don't know if anyone else deals with this, but when I don't take gravol can be a bad day. Anyone, have some secrets once your going down hill.
  8. M

Salmon video from the Summer

Been a fan of this forum for a long time. Decided once the season has ended to edit up some video from a trip. Let me know what you think. If anyone else has any fishing video's interested to check them out. Post them below.
Back