Search results

1. Aquaholic

One 24" Crab Trap w top door. $40. Vancouver.

Collapsible Crab Trap With Top Opening Door. - 24" x 24" x 13". - 4 Extra Wide Gates (14"). - 9" x 18" Top Door Access for Easy Crab Removal. Vinyl Coated. No tax, brand new still in plastic. 1 left...
  2. Aquaholic

How long has Canadian Tire been selling Suzuki kickers?

This was at the Grandview Canadian tire outlet today. If this was already announced on here, sorry. I wonder if it’s a franchise owned store decision, or a corporate mandate?
  3. Aquaholic

ISO Trophy XL TSS590MHC

In search of a Trophy XL 9'0 rod, model TSS590MHC. Need to match the same guest rod. Please advise.
  4. Aquaholic

New dry rub for salmon

New to me, at least. I got this in a booth at the Tradex on the weekend at the outdoor show. It smells similar to the BC salmon rub, but the chili powder and other ingredients in this made it wonderfully spicy. I loved it. The only downside is, it’s a bit pricey, so I might try taking the BC...
  5. Aquaholic

Boat racing road trips

One of the best parts of the boat racing years was the road trips, probably because we were younger and more daring than today. This was a great trip to Moses Lake WA for a race in 1989 or1990, which was already around 80 degrees on the May long weekend. The marquee at the Arctic Circle drive...
  6. Aquaholic

Boeing's 540 Gas Turbine Outboard

Boeing Model 540 Gas Turbine Outboard Motor. In mid 1959, Boeing prepared layout designs of several alternative outboard gas turbine engines for marine use, with the U.S. Navy’s needs particularly in mind. The lower leg design looks advanced for it's era, IMHO. Who would want to waterski...
  7. Aquaholic

Yamaha first hydrogen-powered outboard

Miami, Fla. – February 14, 2024 – Yamaha Motor Corporation, U.S.A. today unveiled the world’s first hydrogen-powered outboard for recreational boats along with a prototype fuel system integrated into a vessel that the company plans to further refine for testing later this year. The effort is...
  8. Aquaholic

Dead boats to be removed

https://www.mapleridgenews.com/local-news/dead-boats-will-be-removed-from-river-in-pitt-meadows-7317657
  9. Aquaholic

2 Islander TR3’s

Not my ad. Islander TR3 Reels. $800 each or $1500 for the pair. Like new. https://www.facebook.com/share/RMgjj46AYAZCxd9S/?mibextid=79PoIi
  10. Aquaholic

Shell is closing all California hydrogen stations

I had hoped for another alternative to EV, and would imagine California did too with their record of brown outs and electricity shortages. This is not good news, as California was the only state where the fuel is widely available at all...
  11. Aquaholic

"Rumble In The Bronx" False Creek scene.

Rumble In The Bronx with Jackie Chan hovercraft scene in False Creek and Kits Beach. Every lodge boat on the coast must have been used in this clip. Apparently the hovercraft was piloted by the Sea Island SAR station’s founding O.I.C., Capt. John McGrath.
  12. Aquaholic

Coastal Craft 54 LUX

They are not afraid to build different designs.
  13. Aquaholic

Marine Employment Opportunities.

I renamed this, as an ongoing marine based job opportunity thread could be helpful. First one is apparently in Squamish.
  14. Aquaholic

BRIX Marine RecPro Cat 38'

BRIX RecPro, 38' length and 14' beam. =AT1JRLj4Aq9eGf62N4vu-r3pTnfiBrHCtm__dy4oi6fJ8rrgenG5MgqgXaVFH1e4eSllz1gFvZTq3C2K_219LxeE4vwYxbjFwTmunUra9XUFWzVNdtuG37877D5Rwz4r5_OQ6zMw0ItiMAldgBVC1k7VFMyY-r4mnDEmRbeUHFUMWKGFGxrIaMoLRGzLVaTI3_njwKB-DQhm']https://brixmarine.com/recpro/
  15. Aquaholic

Eaglecraft 31 Walkaround

Sweeeet! The all-new 31' EagleCraft with walkaround design. Length: 31' Beam: 10' Powered by Twin...
  16. Aquaholic

Anyone know the owner of this Harrison Lake boat?

Does not appear to be well cared for, but maybe someone knows the owner.
  17. Aquaholic

Resource section

Is the "resource section" a place we can add PDF's on doing maintenance, video's on maintenance etc? @Admin
  18. Aquaholic

Dirty Cyber Truck

From a Vernon site. I know not many vehicles look good when they’re dirty, but the silver siding with road grime really is unattractive to me.
  19. Aquaholic

2013 Ford Lariat, tow package. $24,999.

A friend is selling his truck. I’ve been in numerous times, he’s a clean freak, and looks to be maintained with an open checkbook. 178,000 K’s. Looks like one pic is of his new truck that replaced the one he is selling. They are all in the CL ad attached. I let him know. He's not tech blessed...
Back