Search results

1. H

OFFICIAL 2015 Vancouver-Howe Sound-Sechelt Reports Thread

Has anybody else noticed when you have meat on one side and bling on the other that the bling side gets mostly females?
  2. H

2015 Nanaimo Reports

Gabriola Well the wind finally let up. Had a couple of undersize at Thrasher then I moved a little and found these two. 145&190' on 3" spoons
  3. H

2015 Nanaimo Reports

I didn t see orcas but i did see breaching humpbacks
  4. H

2015 Nanaimo Reports

Thisorning off Whalebone
  5. H

2015 Nanaimo Reports

They have moved in a bit at Gabriola. 450' 170' waterfall and grande areas
  6. H

2015 Gulf Islands Reports

should be closest to 15lb because the chances are way better you won't be getting a female, or bonking a 24 then weighing it
  7. H

2015 Nanaimo Reports

Tonight, outside Entrance, 117' of string 3.5" spatter back spoon. A nice 12b marble.
  8. H

2015 Nanaimo Reports

It seems like there are a few fish showing up. Found a 15 just before 1:00 yesterday 150' of string in 500' just off Neck.
  9. H

2015 Nanaimo Reports

First of the season. On the inside near decourcy homeland
  10. H

OFFICIAL 2015 Vancouver-Howe Sound-Sechelt Reports Thread

out yesterday for a couple of hours. Almost twenty boats around Thrasher. We found three keepers, 9.5-11.5 @ 135 on 'chovies, and of course lost one no stick that may have been bigger, returned two other undersize.
  11. H

Nanaimo - Spring / Summer 2014

a couple from the last two days off Gabriola
  12. H

Nanaimo - Spring / Summer 2014

a couple from the last two days off Gabriola
  13. H

Early Fraser Chinook

, I agree with those statements 100 percent, well said
  14. H

Nanaimo and Area reports - Spring and Summer 2012

Out yesterday AM with guests and found this 27 at 140 on 3.5" coyote tiger green and white north west side of thrasher Only one salmon caught, not even any shakers.
  15. H

Fishing around ruxton island

Earlier in the season some salmon can be had, but you need to watch the RCA's see notice http://www.pac.dfo-mpo.gc.ca/fm-gp/rec/opportunities-possibilites/PN/2012/17-co-ch.pdf
  16. H

Fish Saturday were found at whalebone, Grande and Carlos and some in deeper water. 110' to 160' at Whalebone and Carlos and Grande, 120' to 170' of water. Sunday fishing was hot for about an hour or so at Thrasher some fish on the shelf 50' down in 70' of water and some further along 140' of...
  17. H

Appropriate Footwear?

try shimano shoes, like holey soles only with topsider grip on the sole. love mine. harbour chandler here in nanaimo
  18. H

2012 Vancouver, Howe sound and Sunshine coast reports thread

Had one of my best days in muddy water at Thrasher in May
  19. H

Fished from 9 -5 Sunday with only two hits both close together at about 9:30. One produced a 14#'r the other just a solid tap. 1,000' of water off the Fingers where you enter Whiskey Gulf.
Back