Search results

1. Hindsight

Early Reports

Okay guys have not been on here for like 5 years. Would like to hear from guys up the Coast on how the fishing is. I need something to get me pumped up for a early start .
  2. Hindsight

Gateway marina in Port Renfrew in trouble

The marina has many advantages to the community and they go far beyond just sport fishing, transit pleasure boats can now stop by, commercial vessels would have access, coast guard could provide rescue support and most importantly a base to have a first responder to an oil spill. This response...
  3. Hindsight

JUGHEAD Update & Pics

Would sure like to get the ones I ordered and paid for last year ???
  4. Hindsight

Building a mooching rod help needed

http://www.rodbuildersupplies.com/ The guy builds great rods...
  5. Hindsight

Found Surf Board

do you have it still
  6. Hindsight

Chamber Sealers

I ordered and recieved the 4 mil work great very happy with every thing
  7. Hindsight

Chamber Sealers

Ordered from http://www.qualitymatters.com/ total price but had a client deliver it to me
  8. Hindsight

Renfrew Reports?

Weather sucks, hope to get out on Thursday. The New G-Force Spoons are the Ticket for sure, Plus the Coho Killers in Double Glow with a short 30 inch Lead, well at least the morning I was out. Some nice fish around for sure.. :)
  9. Hindsight

Chamber Sealers

I used 8 by 10 on mine yesterday worked good. ordered lots already but thanks. loving the new machine
  10. Hindsight

Chamber Sealers

waiting for mine to show up tonight with 1500 bags $1032 Total price. looking forward to doing some Halibut tomorrow.
  11. Hindsight

Time to put pen to paper Election Time

Today looks like a great day to write a short letter to our MLA’s, mine is John Horgan, I am going to ask what pressure will his Party put on the Minister of Fisheries to change the Halibut Quota for Sport anglers. Plus are they going to renew the lease’s for fish farm’s ? My two biggest...
  12. Hindsight

One more Sleep & The 2013 Season Begins

Looking forward to some fresh Halibut, Crab and of course Salmon. Going Bass Fishing along the Kelp beds today to see whats up, give the boat a little shake down. Pick up my new crew for him to get some Spring Break Practice anchoring. Going to be a fun week. I am thinking first Halibut...
  13. Hindsight

Herring in the Gorge

If the Herring are a choice feed for Chinook, why is French Creek and other areas on the inside where these huge masses of Herring are stagging not the hot spot for fishing Chinook ? In the old days winter spring fishing was red hot in Esquimalt Harbour. (Herring Majic #4) I would catch...
  14. Hindsight

Herring in the Gorge

Passed over the Craigflower and one guy had two on his rig as I drove by
  15. Hindsight

Port renfrew marina not open

The Port Renfrew Marina is not open. Please use the Native Boat Launch. Have fun out there and lets hope we have weather like this :cool:
  16. Hindsight

An idea on measuring a halibut quickly along side the boat.

Tail the sucker hold one hand under white side it calms them down measure take picture throw back. I just need my crew to learn how to do this Im to old lol I will post video, LOL One week Boy's
  17. Hindsight

Guide required

Looks like we have a shortage of guides for the Renfrew area... Not good..need to get a few more trained up
  18. Hindsight

training for proper handling and releasing of fish

I swear by the catch and release nets at Trotac, heavy rubber no scale loss at all and no damage from lifting fish for gaf release. I did ask Gibbs to make one years ago with them saying to heavy these ones Paul brought in are great, will hold or better put stretch to hold a 25 lb chinook...
  19. Hindsight

Renny Halibut Fishing: Drift or Anchor?

Anchoring Outside Swiftsure is Not a place to anchor!!!! On the inside line is fine as long as you talk with Tofino Traffic. Out side Chicken Ranch thats a No Go for Anchoring.
Back