Search results

1. R

2024 Nanoose Bay/French Creek Reports

Not here yet , & it'll be over in a flash !
  2. R

Discussing DFO with Pierre Poilievre

Sorry if the facts offend you Cohochinook. We all just wanna go fishn' And its getting harder every year for a multitude of reasons. Been fishn' since the mid 60's with Pops. We can all say some our best days , are the ones spent fishn'
  3. R

I will be getting OAP when I turn 65 thanks to Trudeau changing the law back. Wow , how people forget is mind blowing. The cut and slash of a Pollyboy show will be as well.
  4. R

Pollyboy will say anything to get the ticket. He's a hack and cut guy. Harper was the same and he made it so we wouldnt get OAP until age 67. I will NEVER support any clown that screws me out of my pension while padding their own. When it comes to salmon managment they are all clueless and...
  5. R

PEETZ Outdoors Ltd is not closing this coming fall after all

Can't wait to get my refurbished real back ! Putting it on my restored Kelsey Bay rod I got for my 16th birhday. Glad I hung onto it. If it works as well as I hope, I'll get my other Peetz reels done !!
  6. R

2023 Sooke Reports

Never saw mackeral in the 60's, 70's or 80's. Although we always fished close to shore then. Quite simply they are bad news all around. Never live release them. They should be purged totaly!! Like we need another excuse for DFO to impose more restrictions after these vermin decimate everything...
  7. R

2023 Bamfield and Barkley Sound Reports

I'll do it for free & pretend I'm whacking a seal !!
  8. R

2023 Bamfield and Barkley Sound Reports

They EAT ALL the bait
  9. R

Deep Bay launch

I won't use at low tide period! The ramp isn't level so coming out of the water can be a huge pain , even at high tide. Parking is limited and not great , but it beats the hell out of the **** show at French Creek!!!!!!!
  10. R

Anyone been out Herring fishing around Comox?

They're workin Bowser bigtime.
  11. R

2022 Port Alberni and Alberni Inlet Reports

Drove back from Bamfield last week towing an 18 ft boat. The road was mostly decent but as always some really crappy sections. Take those parts slowly and you'll be fine. Can't see the project being completed for at least another couple years. And yes fishn was good!! Limits of springs and coho...
  12. R

2022 Sooke Reports

Much better to drive back to Sooke, and launch at the Prestige. That road west of Jordon River is BRUTAL!!!!!
  13. R

2012 Yamaha 9.9 HT For Sale

2012 Yamaha 9.9 HT, long shaft, power tilt, electric start, low hours. $3,000
  14. R

Mailing frozen seafood?

I just attempted this through Canada Post. Didn't make it in time. Try Purolator. Would've cost about $70. for under 4 lbs.Seemed expensive till the fish was tossed!!
  15. R

French Creek **** Show

I rest my case! Thanks
  16. R

French Creek **** Show

What a mess. I'd rather tow & launch in Bamfield than deal with that sorry , pathetic excuse of an operation.
  17. R

2021 Bamfield and Barkley Sound Reports

Just ended our trip & it was damn fine!! Small anchovie was the most consistant. 40 - 44 ft Really ya don't have to get too technical to land a batch of beasts. Just show up and put in your time, you'll be rewarded. This next week will be great!! Aguilar ' the wall , back side of Fleming, all...
Back