Search results

1. S

Best of luck to all...

If you are in Calgary, I have one I might be interested in letting go
  2. S

mabel lake chinook fishing

understandable when they are keying their cars ...
  3. S

Where did the Haida gwaii closed thread go

I agree every Haida boat and the people on them should be put in jail
  4. S

How much of your money has Justin spent?

see even the fish pick Blue
  5. S

DOWNRIGGERS

Thanks for the reply LJ.Unfortunately I have no plans to head west until summer. If I still have them I will let you know when I am heading that way .They are not advertised as of yet so I will let you know if available. Thanks
  6. S

DOWNRIGGERS

I am in Calgary and will ship. I am asking $650 for two or $1200 for four
  7. S

DOWNRIGGERS

I have 4 scotty 1106's. All work as they should
  8. S

Wanted 9.9 mercury Cowling

Thanks Guys , some great suggestions ,I think ill look at a body shop first then try myself if the price is still too steep. Thanks again
  9. S

I have thought of that and may have to give it a try . A new one is over $500 and would rather not pay that kind of money but may have to bite the bullet. Thank you for the reply
  10. S

Hello, I am looking for a 2014 9.9 mercury cowling . Engine is a four stroke . Engine tipped over and cracked cowling by locking lever and cannot lock down cowling. Let me know if you have something or if anyone knows of a source of these type of parts would be much appreciated. Thanks for looking
  11. S

Central Coast - Bottom Fish

You guys do realize that the locations posted are also on the lodges websites that fish the area . Before west coast resorts left the area they had a map on their site showing exact locations so I don't think posting here is going to ruin the fishery .
  12. S

Central Coast - Bottom Fish

I too will be there in about 3 weeks .Emmaline(spelling?) banks in Milbanke sound will get you some hali's.Just outside St.Johns harbour by the red can is a big kelp bed that holds lings and you have the chance at a BIG salmon fishing Cheney point to Cape Mark ....Good luck. Stiknfish
  13. S

Central Coast

Hello all, I was wondering if anyone has a report for the Shearwater Bella Bella area . Spending next week there and can hardly wait.thanks in advance Stiknfish
  14. S

Wanted/Trade/Buy Bradley Smoker

we just bought extra racks and turned them upside down on top of the original 4 and voila we have a 8 racker.
  15. S

Hello All From The Central Coast Inside Passage

Hey Kevin,Nice boat ,will be in Shearwater in about 2 1/2 weeks looking to find some salmon and bottom fish . how has the fishing been so far?
  16. S

Navionics se alaska-bc card

is this a sd card?
Back