Search results

1. Skins88

Puller for sale

Puller came with the boat. Never used it or ran it. Has the old style Scotty plug. Thinking 150 is fair. Located in Mission, but can meet up in the lower mainland.
  2. Skins88

Wiring/Charging Question

So I just had my 05 225 yamahas pulled off my boat and replaced with 12 250 verados. I have 2 starter batteries and 2 house batteries on the boat. With the yamahas everything charged fine. I've found that the house batteries won't charge after the swap. I'm told the yamahas were capable of...
  3. Skins88

Help With Motor Height

Fellas, Just had a couple Vrods mounted on my boat by Bridgeview. I wasn't happy with the performance. Low speed and high fuel burn compared to the old yamahas that came off. Went from 225's to 250's. Would expect same or better performance. Do the motors look low? They do to me.
  4. Skins88

Scotty 1101's For Sale

Two Scotty 1101's. $350 for the pair. No mounts or rod holders. There is some braid on them from the previous owner. I bought them for the booms. Moving them along now. Let me know if interested. Location is Mission but can possibly meet elsewhere in the lower mainland.
  5. Skins88

Interior Cleaners

What are you guys using on the interior after a day fishing? I use the starbrite on the deck when needed. I'm thinking for the gunnels, seats etc. Blood, grime, seaweed marks. All that stuff. I saw a guy using a spray bottle of bilge cleaner.
  6. Skins88

Wanted: Garmin Bluechart 3g

Anyone have a Bluechart G3 chip they are looking to part with? Located in lower mainland.
  7. Skins88

Grady 208 Coming Available

Bigger boat is on its way. Time to sell the 208. It's an 07 with just over 500 hrs on the 200. Has a 2016 merc 9.9. Not sure the hrs. Probably 300 to 400. 7 seasons at 50 hrs... Lowrance hook2 7" mfd. Older furuno radar that we use a suction cup mount when we need it for the screen. VHF with 6...
  8. Skins88

Help Finding a Grady 282

Fellas, I've noted in a couple other threads. I'm looking for a 282. Been some contenders out there. Made a couple offers and just missed etc. Some of you guys can dig boats up seemingly at will. I'm looking at the usual spots. Boat Trader etc. Would like an 05 with trailer and either low hour...
  9. Skins88

Harbour Authority...

So, we were cruising up the North Arm yesterday. Navigating past a slow moving barge as we're coming up to the Arthur Lang Bridge. Just as we go past the HA pops out of the middle arm and flags us down. Long story short he said we threw some wake at the fuel dock on the south side just before...
  10. Skins88

Clutesi Launch

Hey guys. Just wondering the min launch height is for clutesi? Just trying to plan my August trip. Tide is 1' at 630am and then coming up. Is 1' doable in a 21' boat? With the tide coming up I shouldn't have to worry about the river ripping. I've see discussion in other threads but but not...
  11. Skins88

Navionics Card

I have a 6 year old navionics card that I don't need. I have the micro chip. Think I lost the larger navionics disk. Anyway I don't know much about the different cards or what this one even was. I'd like a 100 bucks for it but if that isn't reasonable let me know. Open to offers. Located in the...
  12. Skins88

Rollers!!!

So I blew out a couple rollers. Found out when we went to load the boat back on at the ramp. Ended wrapping the exposed metal with towels to get it home. Have a trip planned in 4 days. Loadrite has their own rollers with a logo cap. Anyone by chance know if the generic two clip rollers will...
  13. Skins88

Prop Shaft Leak

So, I had the garage door open for a few hours yesterday and my merc 9.9 was sitting in direct sunlight. Was about to close the door and call it a night when I noticed gear oil leaking out of the prop shaft. Guessing the heat caused this. I talked to Haney Marine. They said it could be fine or...
  14. Skins88

VHF Help

Looking for some advice/info. My new boat has a built in 25 watt VHF with about a 10' antenna. Nice set up. Although all I could get on it was static (separate issue). I'm going to be installing a radar arch which will require the antenna to be moved and I also need a home for the radar display...
  15. Skins88

Lowrance Hook2 7

So I screwed up and bought a unit with GPS plotting but no maps. Didn't even know that was a thing. Waited to long to install the unit and figure it out, couldn't return it. So I bought the mapping head and would like to sell the no mapping setup. It comes with a triple shot transducer and...
  16. Skins88

Transferring a Boat Title

I'm purchasing a boat thats down in Washington. Can't find any clear info on how to transfer the title. Do I just get the title paperwork from the seller? Is there a transfer form? Is the bill of sale all I need to prove ownership and register in Canada?
  17. Skins88

Wtb 15lb Cannon Ball Fraser Valley

I'm looking for a couple 15lb cannon balls. I'm in Mission work in Poco. Something close would be ideal.
Back