Search results

1. F

2024 OFFISHALL Vancouver-Howe Sound-Sechelt Reports Thread

Killed one today off Roger Curtis , lots of Unders
  2. F

2024 Comox Valley-Comox Harbour, Kitty Coleman, Cape Lazo, Denman & Hornby Islands

Last year I did way better off the outside of flora this time of year
  3. F

14-11 Terminal Gear

I use 3x the flasher for leader length !
  4. F

14-11 Terminal Gear

White uv hootchies and pink squirts! Fished the river mouths for 30 years now ! Anchovies also work but it gets expensive with the sharks around in summer
  5. F

2023 OFFISHALL Vancouver-Howe Sound-Sechelt Reports Thread

I find that most guides know the way an area should be fished , which is right rod gets the shoreline. At least that’s what I have seen first hand with the guides . It’s the one guy that goes out of that rotation that screws everyone up! A lot of Grady’s out there these days, might not be a...
  6. F

2023 Central Coast Reports

Awesome thanks
  7. F

2023 Central Coast Reports

Sounds like an awesome trip !!what were you getting your fish on ?
  8. F

2023 Comox Valley-Comox Harbour, Kitty Coleman, Cape Lazo, Denman & Hornby Islands

Heading there in a couple weeks myself! I assume outside of flora and tribune bay should hold some fish but I have never fished it this time of year. Lambert channel is worth a look as well
  9. F

2022 Central Coast Reports

was up in milbank last year for the end of July. We anchored where king pacific lodge normally is. Cheney point is about a 2 minute boat ride from there. Had are best luck at cheney with whole or cut plug herring. Seemed we were in between runs. First couple days fish were mid to high 20’s with...
  10. F

Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

https://vancouver.craigslist.org/nvn/boa/d/north-vancouver-east-central-21-hardtop/7477253469.html
  11. F

Prawn Puller stolen - caught on video

Had my downriggwrs stolen the same way at thunderbird a couple years ago !
  12. F

2021 Vancouver-Howe Sound-Sechelt Reports Thread

And I promise you if I catch guys stealing y our traps i I’ll do what I won’t say online but I’ve had to many strings stolen now and there coming from Squamish
  13. F

Hey guys, sick of the my traps getting stolen .! I’m more than welcome to share some of my prawn holes that I do really well in if other guys look out for my traps and the same in return
  14. F

2021 Central Coast Reports

Heading up to milbanke monday! Wondering if anyone has ventured up that way with some reports? Will give a report when back
  15. F

2021 Nootka Sound/Esperanza Inlet Reports

Heading there for the 18th!! Hoping some fish have arrived!!!
  16. F

Went out yesterday, lines in the water at 830 at defence. Found the bait finally just before the tide change, pulled through it for a couple hours on either end of the tide change and nothing!! Move to the waterfall trolled around for an hour, barely any bait so pushed on to tunstall bay to...
  17. F

Ya I have been doing as much research as I can online but appreciate all the help guys!
  18. F

Awesome man thanks for the reply!!
  19. F

Heading up to milbanke sound in the first/ 2nd week of July, never been up there before but can’t wait!bucket list trip, Been wanting to go up there for years.Cruising up on a 55fter and towing a 21 ft striper. Any info would be greatly appreciated? (Fishing grounds for salmon and bottoms fish...
Back