Search results

1. Gord_mclean@Hotmail. com

Mexico Fishing Trips

Wow those yellow fin look great ! Was he based out of the marina or in la cruz?
  2. Gord_mclean@Hotmail. com

Boat movers

Wow that is a bit harsh ! Too bad .
  3. Gord_mclean@Hotmail. com

Boat movers

Hudson Bay boat movers had been great for years for me 32 ft np. Ask for Don
  4. Gord_mclean@Hotmail. com

Zodiac radar mast & console

Hello , where are you located ?
  5. Gord_mclean@Hotmail. com

Repairing or replacing RHIB tubes on Vancouver Island

Airborne marine in sidney specializes in this . I have taken a few boats to them and they do great work.
  6. Gord_mclean@Hotmail. com

Let’s See Your ( Mans ) Best Friend.

Winston english mastiff , 170lbs of pure laziness which made the perfect boating dog . Lol
  7. Gord_mclean@Hotmail. com

Marina Fire

Unfortunately I hear a poor man had a heart attack pulling his mother from the water. Not confirmed tho and so so sad !
  8. Gord_mclean@Hotmail. com

Boat Launches Open/Closed

Just wanted to say a big " thank-you " to sidney anglers for standing up to the plate and offering there services to keep the boat launch open . We were greeted by two of them today standing in the rain giving us ample information in these uneasy times ! Thanks again.
  9. Gord_mclean@Hotmail. com

Boat Launches Open/Closed

Word on the street is the fire chief in sidney is shutting down the boat launch on friday .
  10. Gord_mclean@Hotmail. com

Transporting a boat?

Dont use Don's ! Speaking from experience. He caters to the commercial guys and loves to price gouge. Try sunny shores or anyone else.
  11. Gord_mclean@Hotmail. com

Winterizing -- or not?

Never hurts to run some biodegradable antifreeze into it just for piece of mind .....easy to do , funnel ,short garden hose and flush muffs And you are good to go.
  12. Gord_mclean@Hotmail. com

LOST Keyless Car Remotes

Price's Lock & Safe ask for Adam 250-384-4105 way cheaper than dealer will be .
  13. Gord_mclean@Hotmail. com

Mustang Airforce manual Inflatable PFD

Hello is the fanny pack still available ?
Back