Search results

1. O

2nd Annual Port Renfrew Fathers Day Derby

Pacific Gateway marina ,Island Outfitters,No Bananas Fishing Charters Seawind Fishing Charters and the Local Kitchen are pleased to announce the 2nd Annual Fathers Day Derby in Port Renfrew June 15th and 16th. Tickets are on sale at $500 a boat with only a max of 50 Boats,tickets can be...
  2. O

Okuma 20 series Titus Blue for sale one 2 speed and 1 single speed

2 okuma hali reels both re-built by Mike Flynn Country Rod Craft,very good shape asking $300 for the pair, Call Gord at 250-812-9371
  3. O

2 nd Annual Sooke halibut Derby get together

We are having a get together on March 21st, Wednesday evening at Buffys Pub on West Coast Rd next to Silver Streak Boats,between 7-9 pm .Tickets will be available for the derby a chance to get together and shoot the **** about hali fishing ,cheap burgers and beer ,calander girls will there as...
  4. O

Tickets for the 2nd annual Sooke Halibut Derby and Festival March 24th and 25th

With the news of the Halibut season opening March 1 you can now purchase your tickets for the Sooke 2nd Annual Halibut Derby and Festival,tickets are $60 they can be purchased at Trotac,Island Outfitters,West Shore Sportfishing Centre,Eagle Eye and the Crab Shack,tickets will also be available...
  5. O

2012 2nd Annual Sooke Halibut Festival March 24th -25th

Derby Tickets are $60 each limited to 200 ,get your tickets early gives you first refusal for next year First $4000.00 Second $1000.00 Third $500.00 Top Ten fish prizes ,Hidden Weight,Special draw prize for halibut donations to Food Bank Largest Halibut donated to the...
  6. O

2nd Annual Sooke Halibut Festival March 24th -25th

Derby Tickets are $60 each limited to 200 ,get your tickets early gives you first refusal for next year First $4000.00 Second $1000.00 Third $500.00 Top Ten fish prizes ,Hidden Weight,Special draw prize for halibut donations to Food Bank Largest Halibut donated to the...
  7. O

2nd Annual Sooke Halibut Festival March 24th -25th

Derby Tickets are $60 each limited to 200 ,get your tickets early gives you first refusal for next First $4000.00 Second $1000.00 Third $500.00 Top Ten fish prizes ,Hidden Weight,Special draw prize for halibut donations to Food Bank Largest Halibut donated to the Sooke...
  8. O

Pacific Salmon Foundation Dinner Auction

Come enjoy the night out at the annual Pacific Salmon Foundation Dinner Auction Sat February 18th, At the UVic Commons Block doors open at 7:00 pm,tickets are $85 per person and $680 for a table of 8. Silent aution as well as live action ,something for everyone. For more info please...
  9. O

Lost my anchor setup on something nasty at Albert head

Just wondering if anyone else has encountered a cable like thing that wasn't letting go of the anchor in the Mud Hole south west side i've anchored there for years and on tues i hooked something nasty ,i pulled for an hour breaking my tag line 3 times and finally getting whatever it is up off...
Back