Search results

1. mayday

Winter springs, comox area

I've had moderate success around Kitty, but wondering if there are any other areas that guys have had luck with. With my little Hourston I've got a range of roughly Kitty to Deep bay (~45minutes each way) - what about Denman bluffs? or the Fishbowl (what I call the area from the bar to Pt. Holmes)?
  2. mayday

stinger hook potentially illegal?

So, flipping the channels last night and watched one of those "West Coast Fishing Journals" -this time he was with a guide out of Port Hardy - at the end they went over the gear they were using - basically anchovies in teaser heads - they then specifically went over the hooks - 2 trebles - one...
  3. mayday

Ooop, should have topped up that gas tank

Somebody's day just got worse - Pt. Holmes
  4. mayday

17 Hourston windshield

New to me 17' Hourston (as the title says) - it's got the 2 piece windshield and climbing over to get on/off the trailer is a bit of a pain - I'm pretty sure I've seen Sewells rentals with the 3 piece walkthrough version - anyone happen to know if (and if so where to get) a retrofit is possible...
  5. mayday

cap spin direction

thought about derailing the vancouver report thread, but apparently that is frowned upon :-) been fishing the cap these last couple weeks - it's always a gong show, but the last couple of days were worse - i thought the general idea was to go counterclockwise - i.e as someone else said -...
Back