Search results

1. pacemaker

Misc. Stuff For Sale

Rod holders are Sold Pending Funds, Deep Sixes / Pink Ladies still available…
  2. pacemaker

SCAM ARTIST. - “GREEN”

@Admin.... Just got another one this morning from someone calling himself leob75033@gmail. Would strongly appear to be associated to the others. Some stuff seems to go on and on.....
  3. pacemaker

SCAM ARTIST. - “GREEN”

@admin…. Yesterday I posted a “Want to buy” ad on here. This morning I got a PM from a guy who calls himself Green on this site. Green advises that there is a guy named “Saratoga” who has what I am looking for, and suggests that I send an email to him at jarviscon@yahoo.com. So I did, and...
  4. pacemaker

WANT TO BUY. - WAVERIDER BOAT SEAT

As the title says, I want to buy 1 WAVERIDER boat seat. These were made by Daigle Marine, aka Eaglecraft Boats., but are no longer made. Hopefully someone has one that are willing to part with. I have 2 of them now, but need one more…. Thanks, Located in Campbell River…
  5. pacemaker

Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

I’ve got a 2006 24EXL that was factory podded right out of the box in ‘06. Has a 250 Zuk hanging off the back, along with a 9.9 Kicker. Seems to be Ok for our needs. Doesn’t have any issues that I am aware of.
  6. pacemaker

Conservative Blaine Calkins Hunting & Fishing Town Hall - March 26

I was there and thought the meeting went quite well. There were probably close to100 people in the room which was definitely full. Mr Gunn, who is the local Conservative candidate, was there and was introduced. He spoke briefly on his background and desire to become the local MP. He sounded...
  7. pacemaker

I know that boat…. It’s a very seaworthy boat that has caught a lot of fish over the years…..
  8. pacemaker

RUSHTON Guide Series Trout Net. SOLD

Hi, I have a RUSHTON Guide Series Trout Net for sale. This particular one is their Gillie model. I ordered it custom made directly from RUSHTON nets in Prince George several years ago, and simply very seldom used it. It is one of their Traditional style, with a 6 Ply bow. These are the...
  9. pacemaker

2024 Campbell River Reports

Got out this morning with CoyoteSpooner. Headed to Shelter Pt and probably got the gear in the water shortly after 11.00 AM or so. Threw over a non-descipt herring style spoon for a while without much action. Was about to relegate that one to the “also ran” bin when a real nice 15 lb Spring...
  10. pacemaker

Tell Your Best Joke

If your wife is yelling at the front door, and your dog is barking at the back door, who do you let in first? The dog of course. He'll quiet down once you let him in......
  11. pacemaker

Tell Your Best Joke

So, Daffy Duck and Elmer Fudd broke in to a distillery.... Daffy turns to Elmer and asks, "Is this whiskey?" Elmer looks back at Daffy and replies, "Yeth, but not as wisky as wobbing a bank."
  12. pacemaker

Already has a SOLD sign on the FB ad. That sure went quick!!!
  13. pacemaker

Finally a boat with enough power for Stizzla

I’m down at the Spit in Campbell River right now having lunch. That new Eaglecraft is out there now doing various sea trials etc. Really, really impressive…. Wow, must be nice!!!
  14. pacemaker

Olympic National Park Closing Queets, Salmon, Upper Quinault To Steelheading -

Once again, this is most unfortunate but not totally unexpected. That is, or was, a really tremendous steelhead fishery that they have down there. I have drift boat fished those rivers several times with my U.S. friends who have also been fishing Nootka with us for the past 25+ years. The...
  15. pacemaker

Fuel Prices 2023

In northern Alberta right now returning to Vancouver Island from a hunting trip. $1.249 in Whitecourt….
  16. pacemaker

Liability

If the surveyor is a proper businessman, he should have his own WCB number and would be covered that way. You can ask him if he is covered, and if in any doubt, ask him to produce his WCB #. Happens all the time for various home improvement companies etc. Same thing here.
Back