Search results

1. W

Driving an EV pickup

"there were eight different kinds of electric vehicles for sale in North America in 2020; this year, there are 53"
  2. W

Driving an EV pickup

Just don’t take it through the car wash
  3. W

Everyday please post a photo of a Fishing Hat you own.

Just a charter I went out with when I was in Hawaii, good time
  4. W

Driving an EV pickup

I don’t think they can lie to shareholders so I wonder what happened
  5. W

Five Nations Multi-species Fishery Management Plan available online

they can fish fsc pretty much unlimited, they can fish under a rec license, they can fish in a small boat in the court defined area and sell commercially with high community participation. But from all accounts it’s turned into a big regular commercial fishery where the big boats get all the...
  6. W

Gardening pics, hacks, successes, and or failures

Yeah mine 16-19 but I was thinking it was getting a bit cold for them
  7. W

Incredible what temp do you keep that room
  8. W

Five Nations Multi-species Fishery Management Plan available online

KEY CHANGES FROM THE 2022/23 FMP April 1, 2024 Version 1.1 This section highlights changes to the FMP for the 2023/24 season, including changes implemented in-season after the 2022/23 FMP was issued. 2.1 Phased implementation of Crab Allocation increase is complete The crab allocation of...
  9. W

I think you are right it is damping off when i potted them up i used a old bag of soil, same thing i did with the small test batch of peppers that did good, so i thought i was good to go guess not
  10. W

If I could buy some of these verities I would just buy them nursery does not have a good selection
  11. W

Yeah I did to germinate but then I took them off it after they popped up
  12. W

Aquaculture; improving????

As open-net farming ban looms, B.C. salmon farmers ask federal government to release transition plans JAMIE MAH VANCOUVFER PUBLISHED 7 HOURS AGO Open this photo in gallery: The Okisollo fish farm near Campbell River, B.C. on Oct. 31, 2018.JONATHAN HAYWARD/THE CANADIAN PRESS COMMENTS SHARE...
  13. W

About that Selective Fishery, by Bob Hooton

once the allocation policy review is done in the next 5 years and rec loosing its priority over chinook and coho things will be very deferent
Back