Search results

1. brands51

WTB: Originial shimano techniums

If you just bought them at a store they’ll be new. New ones are blue, old style are the pics above.
  2. brands51

Should’ve been here yesterday 😜
  3. brands51

2023 Port Hardy Reports

Hey that’s a nice fish, must’ve had a good guide 😜
  4. brands51

The originals were bulletproof! New ones are a nice rod until they’re a 3 piece. I snapped one original technium in 6 years, snapped two of the new ones this summer.
  5. brands51

Looking to buy original shimano technium 10’6 mooching rods, ideally looking for a 10-20lb but will entertain 12-25. No trigger handles, and have no interest in the new “blue style”.
  6. brands51

guides for upcoming season

Which lodge?
  7. brands51

Pre Tied Anchovy Leader’s

Thanks for support 😎 hoping to reach my goal of 100$ raised soon, every bit counts
  8. brands51

Thanks man! 😎
  9. brands51

I’ve recently started making pre tied leaders for salmon fishing. That’s right; no more machine tied bull*** leaders. Something you can grab and confidently send down and know when the big one hits and starts screaming line out of the clip, he’s coming to the boat. Completely hand tied and...
  10. brands51

WTB: center console 19+

Thanks boys I’ll keep searching
  11. brands51

WTB: center console 19+

In the market for a 19+ foot welded aluminum Center console... budget around 40k. Any tip offs are much appreciated.
  12. brands51

2020 Haida Gwaii Reports

Hey man don’t know if we’ve officially met but I’ve been guiding past couple summers up there. Obliviously super bummed to hear about postponing/cancelling this summer. That’s my favourite place on earth and I’ll miss it big time this summer. Fantastic group of people is an understatement. Clint...
  13. brands51

Looking for electric downriggers

Wish I waited, got a set with no swivels for 550. Thanks though!
  14. brands51

Looking for electric downriggers

Looking for a set of electric riggers for my tinny no mounts needed have 500$ cash and can pickup anywhere on Vancouver island.
  15. brands51

2019 Sidney Reports

Nice work boys, pretty consistent fishing out there eh! I dragged my grandpa out there and we made it happen the other day. Plenty of fish in the 12-18# range and managed a thumper of a pre season fish, a true wild that measured 36.5x24”.
  16. brands51

Islander reels for sale

Have a pair of islander reels for sale. Both a few seasons old, well maintained in a good used condition. Pics to follow. Located in Victoria but I do frequently travel up island. MR2 gold spooled with 40lb maxima in September 350$ Steelheader Silver spooled with 20lb maxima in September 300$...
Back