Search results

1. kingfisher28

2021 Tuna Adventures

Out of Tofino
  2. kingfisher28

2021 Tuna Adventures

Friday this week is looking good for weather any one else considering going out to chase the Tuna Looking for a buddy boat to go out with. Dave
  3. kingfisher28

2020 Tuna Adventures

We also did well today great weather and amazing life out there seen so much Thank full for a great day ‍☠️‍☠️‍☠️
  4. kingfisher28

2020 Tuna Adventures

Any one going out tomorrow morning , is there a radio channel preferred around Tofino for the Tuna fishery. I will heading out from Tofino resort and Marina.
  5. kingfisher28

2020 Tuna Adventures

I will also be in tofino on Tuesday till Monday will definitely want to hook up with some buddy boats.
  6. kingfisher28

2020 Tuna Adventures

Well nobody is talking tuna yet , I know its a little early yet but starting to thinking hard about it.
  7. kingfisher28

Tuna, 2018 - it won't be long

Hey there I am new to tuna fishing,been watching the tuna posts for while now starting to get geared at this point I have boat and some gear but no crew that is able to come out with me ,I am more then willing to pay my share and work my butt off if you still have room.
  8. kingfisher28

2017 OFFISHALL Vancouver-Howe Sound-Sechelt Reports Thread

Where exactly is thrasher,I am from Sidney just curious.
  9. kingfisher28

etec 10 year Warranty

I went to the Vancouver boat show yesterday and received a few quotes and seems to me that Mercury was the best price and I received the most knowledgeable quote from RPM group out of Port Alberni, they where keen on thinking about everything I will need to repower the boat and gave a...
  10. kingfisher28

Advice on a king fisher 1825

I love mine its a 28ft
  11. kingfisher28

etec 10 year Warranty

I've been pricing motors out for month now I am torn on want to buy, what I have been pricing is twin 200's I've checked out mercs,suzuki ,yamahas and evinrudes any suggestions?
  12. kingfisher28

2016 Tuna Adventures

I am new to tuna fishing, been wanting to give it a try this year I will be keeping my boat in renfrew for August and part of September. If there are any boats or people going out to tuna fish sure would like to follow them out to the grounds, also probably have room on my boat as well. I...
Back