Search results

1. D

Skating dry flies for rainbow trout

Hey guys, I finally got around to cutting up some video from a trip to alaska last summer. We ended up getting on a couple pretty sweet bites just before the sockeye started showing up. The rainbows were feeding pretty heavily on sockeye salmon fry and they were busting on our sockeye fry...
  2. D

Mothership Steelhead Excursion

Hey guys, This past spring I had the opportunity to capture a Unique steelhead outfitter in South East Alaska. With only 4 days and dozens of coastal tributaries to explore, our outfitter deployed us to 6 systems in specific that held the highest chance for us to connect. Greg was born and...
  3. D

Stripping Streamers for Fall Bull Trout

Hey guys, I made it out to the west to visit our buddies again this fall and we got into some great bull trout action stripping streamers. This clip was the second instalment of a 2 part series from our trip. Part one was on the columbia river chasing red band rainbow trout which you can find...
  4. D

trout on streamers

Hey guys, Our season just opened for trout here in zone 20 in Ontario and i managed to get into a few good pods of kelts making their way back to the lake. I fished mostly green wooly buggers and played with some smaller tubes and a prawn variant i tied on a size 2 iron. I was having a tough...
  5. D

First Ever Multiplier Mooching Reel

Hey guys, the past 2 years I had the chance to work on something really cool with a custom reel maker. Its a 2:1 gear ratio Mooching reel. Check out the knuckle busting session at the end aswell to see how the kick back is. significantly less "dangerous" haha Does something like this...
  6. D

Steelhead Fishing - are great lakes fish comparable to ocean run fish?

Hey guys, Ive been on an editing tear lately as i try to pump out as much content from this past fall as i can. This clip was shot over the past couple months as i chased steelhead. I put a bunch of time in this fall and was able to shake hands with a few great fall run fish on the swing. It...
  7. D

Fly Fishing Still Water for Big Trout

Hey guys, This past fall my employer sent me out to shoot a few lodges in BC and i was fortunate enough to have the opportunity to put together a youtube video for one of the operations. We got to fish a couple trophy rainbow trout lakes aswell as 2 beautiful river systems secluded deep in the...
  8. D

Solitude and BIG rising trout

Hey guys, My last few posts on these forums have been about my off shore adventures both off the coast and also on the great lakes. when im not on the boats however, I find myself in search of beautiful trout streams where i can loose myself in the endless bends and deep pockets holding hungry...
  9. D

Dream fishing trip

Hey guys I'm new to this forum and have some content coming down the tubes from previous trips over the past few months. Heres a clip from some bones we caught down in the Bahamas a few weeks back. I was sent here to capture some footage for a travel company and since the fishing was as good...
  10. D

Fall silver kings (limit Caught)

Hey guys, My buddy Bowen and I snuck out on the local Lund for some fall king action. Next years class of fish is looking SOLID. Its always nice getting out for ourselves and catching our limit.. Freezers full for the winter! sorry for hard righting on that first fish Bo... Heres the clip...
  11. D

decent King action (lots of strikes)

Hey guys, Aside from the insane fishing we had this day, this was pretty special to me because it was my first time getting to run a boat (assisted by Moby lol) The kings were chewin and rods were flying! nothing more needs to be said! Looking forward to new learning curves and another...
  12. D

Lake run rainbows and pike fishing action

Hey guys, a bit of a change up from what im guessing you guys are used to seeing but heres an adventure of mine from northern ontario a few weeks back. I connected with a few lake run rainbows and some pre spawn pike. good times. Thanks for watching, Dan
  13. D

Solid fall Salmon fishing

Hey guys, I dont often post on this forum unless its something conversation worthy but heres a recap of one of our trips last week on Lake Ontario.. Didnt have much down time to even get some water into me! We were targeting our 2nd and 3rd year fish. hope you guys enjoy, Dan
  14. D

A change of pace: Northern Ontario Fly Fishing Adventures

Morning guys, We had the chance to get up north to do some late season migratory rainbow trout fishing this past week and the fish cooperated with us, for the most part anyways. Heres a snippet from our adventures! thanks for watching, Dan
  15. D

Spring Salmon shake down

A little something to get you guys excited for the salmon fishing season! Thanks for watching, Dan
  16. D

Fly fishing Blue sharks

We had the chance to take a few shots at Blue Sharks on the fly this past Sunday. Heres some sweet footage we captured to remember the adventure! thanks for watching, Dan
  17. D

Fishing infront of Toronto? YUP

6 ft rollers meant leg work was put in on this day! Glad the fish were moving for the gear too! probably just a casual day for you west coat guys eh? Cheers,
  18. D

Lake Ontario VS BC salmon

I have yet to fish out west for big kings or steelhead but alot of people who have done both say they are pretty well even... Heres what we experience as the kings shift around lake ontario
Back