Search results

1. J

shimano technium sturgeon for hali/ling?

is this rod any good for jigging bottom fish or is it best to go with the trevala?
  2. J

campbell river

is there anywhere that someone would recommend to fish in the river for salmon this weekend? ive never been to campbell river before - thx
  3. J

kennedy lake sockeye

does anyone know if the sockeye are starting to come up there? if so, what would you use to fish for them from the shore?
  4. J

understanding shellfish closure

13-15 Clam, Littleneck;Clam, Manila;Clam, Varnish;Mussels, All;Oysters, All 13.20 Gorge Harbour 13.10 Whaletown Bay, Cortez Island 13.13 Marina Reef, Marina Island 13.27 Southwest Gorge Harbour, Cortes Island 13.28 Whaletown Bay, Cortes Island...
  5. J

what size leader behind an AP herring spoon?

curious what you guys would recommend right now
  6. J

anyone have any info on the islander tr3?

I cant find anything besides people saying they want one.
  7. J

Maruto Semi-Barbless Grabber Hook

Are these allowed in BC? https://www.anglerinnovations.com/products/8832-ssc-cp
  8. J

circle hooks with teaser heads

Do any of you guys replace the treble hook with a circle hook? Do you also run a stinger? Wondering if its worth doing some up - anyone got pics?
  9. J

Does anyone have a map that shows fleet river (vancouver island)

its in 1-3....but I cant seem to find it. Thanks
  10. J

length of line from spoon to clip

Hey - how much line do you guys have behind a spoon and the downrigger cable if your running a flasher 36" off the cannon ball?
  11. J

lingcod in nanaimo

Anyone know some good spots and what sort of jigs I should buy?
  12. J

Nanaimo salmon fishing

Hey guys, My dad is coming over to visit next week from van and was going to bring his boat... but i have no idea where to fish for salmon around here.. Any advice on location, depth, bait etc. would be awesome. Thanks,
Back