Search results

1. Honu

Garage Sale – Misc. Fishing Gear, by Donation

Cleaning up my garage and wanting to pass on some gear that no longer gets used. All items available for pick-up (only) in North Vancouver. Please direct message me to arrange pickup. Everything is by donation. All proceeds will be donated to the Pacific Salmon Foundation. Please prevent the...
  2. Honu

Simrad Precision - 9 Compass $400

I purchased this Simrad Precision-9 Compass from a Forum member Jan 2021. I paid $525 at the time. The compass did not include the mounting bracket or cable and I have never used it. The previous owner vouched for it working. I got my Point One working in the meantime so I am hoping to sell...
  3. Honu

GMC/Chevy 2500/3500 AT4 Wheels/BFG KO2 Tires and Retrax Pro XR Tonneau Cover

20" GMC AT4 2500/3500 wheels with BF Goodrich KO2 AT tires. Tires have 47,000km on them. $1000 obo. Here's the link to the Craigslist add (price reduced for fishers!). https://vancouver.craigslist.org/nvn/wto/d/north-vancouver-gmc-at4-wheels-and-bfg/7455725077.html Also selling an aluminum...
  4. Honu

Tonneau Cover for GMC/Chevy 2500/3500

Aluminum retractable locking tonneau cover with integrated Trax Rail System. Fits newer model GMC/Chevy 2500/3500 6’9” bed. Installed Aug 2020, removed because purchasing a canopy. See below for further description. Bike racks and bars not included. Located in North Van but I travel to the...
  5. Honu

For Sale: 2007 Yamaha 250 and 9.9 - $12,000

-Repowering my boat this fall so both motors, rigging, controls and propellers included in sale. Both motors run well. -F250 TXRF 4 stroke, 30” shaft – approx. 600hrs. Powerhead replaced by previous owner in 2015 ($10,000 job). All maintenance performed and service records available. Impellers...
  6. Honu

Wellcraft Coastal 232

My brother has decided to sell his 2013 Wellcraft Coastal. The boat is immaculate, extremely fast and efficient with low hours on its 2013 Yamaha 300. This boat fishes well and handles the West Coast water well. He's selling because his kids are moving on to different activities and he...
  7. Honu

Road Runner Trailer Rollers

I recently converted my roller trailer to bunks. The rollers are 2007 and 3 of the 12 are cracked. $60 for the box of 12. I am located in NVan but will be in Campbell River for most of July. Matt
  8. Honu

Stainless Propellers

I have two lightly used stainless props from my Yamaha 250 for sale. Here are the details: Yamaha 3 Blade: 15 1/4 x 17 Solas 4 blade: 14 1/4 x 17 $250 each. I am located in NVan but will be in Campbell River for most of July. Please let me know if you are interested. Matt
  9. Honu

Simrad NSS 12 evo 3

I was the lucky winner of the Harbour Chandler raffle at the BC Boatshow and now have a brand new (still at the store) Simrad NSS 12 evo 3. I am replacing the GPS/radar on my boat this year and purchased a Lowrance HDS Gen 3. I now have to decide which one goes on my boat and I’m willing to...
  10. Honu

2004 Double Eagle 185

2004 Double Eagle 185 in excellent condition. Never moored, kept undercover at Lion’s Bay Marina. Multiple upgrades since purchased in 2014. All regular maintenance done by Howe Sound Marine. EZ Loader trailer with new tires 2015, brakes 2014, and bearings 2016. Dry storage at Lion’s Bay...
Back