Search results

1. Honu

Garage Sale – Misc. Fishing Gear, by Donation

Cleaning up my garage and wanting to pass on some gear that no longer gets used. All items available for pick-up (only) in North Vancouver. Please direct message me to arrange pickup. Everything is by donation. All proceeds will be donated to the Pacific Salmon Foundation. Please prevent the...
  2. Honu

Simrad Precision - 9 Compass $400

I purchased this Simrad Precision-9 Compass from a Forum member Jan 2021. I paid $525 at the time. The compass did not include the mounting bracket or cable and I have never used it. The previous owner vouched for it working. I got my Point One working in the meantime so I am hoping to sell...
  3. Honu

GMC/Chevy 2500/3500 AT4 Wheels/BFG KO2 Tires and Retrax Pro XR Tonneau Cover

20" GMC AT4 2500/3500 wheels with BF Goodrich KO2 AT tires. Tires have 47,000km on them. $1000 obo. Here's the link to the Craigslist add (price reduced for fishers!). https://vancouver.craigslist.org/nvn/wto/d/north-vancouver-gmc-at4-wheels-and-bfg/7455725077.html Also selling an aluminum...
  4. Honu

Tonneau Cover for GMC/Chevy 2500/3500

Aluminum retractable locking tonneau cover with integrated Trax Rail System. Fits newer model GMC/Chevy 2500/3500 6’9” bed. Installed Aug 2020, removed because purchasing a canopy. See below for further description. Bike racks and bars not included. Located in North Van but I travel to the...
  5. Honu

Skagit Orca

Hi Dr. B. I own a 2007 22ft Orca and Sharphooks has provided me with much useful information over the years. He's a knowledgeable gentleman and a lot of what he said in his post is true. Orcas can be tricky to handle especially in following seas. That being said they are extremely well built...
  6. Honu

For Sale: 2007 Yamaha 250 and 9.9 - $12,000

Sorry guys! I made a mistake in my original add. The original sales receipt for my boat says "Yamaha F250TXRF 4-stroke, 30 inch shaft". HOWEVER, the X in TXRF stands for Extra Long which is the 25 inch shaft. My motor is definitely a 25 inch shaft so I have updated my Used Vic and Craigslist...
  7. Honu

Here's the link to the Used Vic and Craigslist adds with some pictures: https://www.usedvictoria.com/classified-ad/36484810 https://vancouver.craigslist.org/nvn/boa/d/north-vancouver-2007-yamaha-250-and-99/7197656959.html
  8. Honu

Here's a picture... kelp not included:)
  9. Honu

Thanks guys! I don't have any pictures of just my outboards but will try and load a picture of my boat. I'm going to be at my boat tomorrow and can take as many photos as people want. PM if interested with a cell # that I can text to. Robert, I'll send you a PM. I'm going to post a Used Vic...
  10. Honu

I have the previous owner's service records from Parker Marine. This is what it says " Yamaha has advised that the thrust bearings on the crank have gone... Powerhead needs to be replaced". The new powerhead was installed in 2015. I purchased the boat in 2017 and have been happy with the...
  11. Honu

-Repowering my boat this fall so both motors, rigging, controls and propellers included in sale. Both motors run well. -F250 TXRF 4 stroke, 30” shaft – approx. 600hrs. Powerhead replaced by previous owner in 2015 ($10,000 job). All maintenance performed and service records available. Impellers...
  12. Honu

Radar and Tower Suggestions?

I put one of these on my Double Eagle 185 a few years ago. It was fairly easy to install and excellent quality... probably strong enough to do chin-ups on! Pairing your Simrad with a Lowrance/Simrad 3G radar would be easy. Here's the link to the arch...
  13. Honu

Wellcraft Coastal 232

Thanks Pescador! My bro made a mistake with the Used Vic add... the brakes are Electric over Hydraulic discs. This boat is easily towed with a 1/2 ton truck. I've attached the Craigslist add as there are a few extra pics. The boat is definitely in as good of shape as the pics look...
  14. Honu

Wellcraft Coastal 232

My brother has decided to sell his 2013 Wellcraft Coastal. The boat is immaculate, extremely fast and efficient with low hours on its 2013 Yamaha 300. This boat fishes well and handles the West Coast water well. He's selling because his kids are moving on to different activities and he...
  15. Honu

Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

Not mine, but a friends. Great boat with basically a brand new ETEC and GPS. https://nanaimo.craigslist.org/boa/d/nanaimo-sea-ray-laguna-175/6848991005.html
  16. Honu

Rods, Reels, Nets, Harpoon, Commercial Life Jackets, Flares

Hi. I'm interested in your Two Tekota's. Can you please bring them to Nanaimo today? I will text my buddy to see if he can meet you. Thanks, Matt
  17. Honu

Road Runner Trailer Rollers

It looks like the rollers are spoken for. I'll re-post them if they are still available after today. Cheers!
  18. Honu

Road Runner Trailer Rollers

I need to clear this box out of my garage and am willing to give these away to anyone who can use them and pick them up. I'm located in North Van.
Back