Search results

1. John s

Shrink wrapping a boat

any suggestions on who shrink wraps boats in the lower mainland?
  2. John s

2022 Bamfield and Barkley Sound Reports

We were at the nook for the long weekend We had no luck on catching salmon ended up with 4 coho , released a bunch of small springs. Tried every where from assists ,pill ,swale effingham too Beale down to the nook. Even off shore sucked for salmon. But that’s fishing .
  3. John s

That’s because I’m not on board fishing
  4. John s

Went out to big bank today. Caught our Hali 3 overs and 3 unders. 1 ling Couldn’t find any salmon that were keeps out there. Perfect water conditions, flat calm.
  5. John s

They are my granddaughters. That’s our son in the picture. We’re lucky. They both like to fish.
  6. John s

Good 3 Hali 2 ling 3 springs
  7. John s

I think you were out beside us in the am around 17 mile. We’re the 26’ striper that was trolling
  8. John s

A few springs and coho coming in to the nook. But still slow for this time of year.
  9. John s

Went out to big bank yesterday morning. Ride out and back where great. Flat calm. Pickup our Hali in a hour. 124,84,78. Also picked up 2 ling and 3 low teens springs. Trolling on the bottom with anchovy. The fog was crazy thick and we trolled with the radar on to see the other boats sitting...
  10. John s

Nice going. Good to see some bigger fish coming in.
  11. John s

It took us 6 hrs to get our 4 unders. Hali fishing is a waiting game. Our bites came in 3 waves Good luck
  12. John s

Went out to big bank today. Took awhile but we caught our 4 Hali. All between 80-89 cm. Caught a smaller skate. Going to try it and see how they taste. We released a 110 cm Hali which bit while reeling in the rods after we caught the our last under. Also had something big snap us off...
  13. John s

Started at Danvers this am. Trolled up towards Bamfield. Nothing. Ran over to Kirby and nothing .never seen a net out or any one playing a fish.
  14. John s

That’s cheap. We’re paying 2.45 a liter at the nook.
  15. John s

2022 Vancouver-Howe Sound-Sechelt Reports Thread

Great morning to be running over to thrasher. Flat calm I’m on the ferry heading to the west side of the island
  16. John s

Wednesday looks pretty good for off shore. Right now. Subject to change.
  17. John s

Right on. Nice there’s another run of fish going though
Back