Search results

1. One Fish

Just a Question

What do you guys think a complete 2000 Volvo Duoprop leg with SS props would be worth?. Nice condition.
  2. One Fish

Engine Pod

Anyone around Parksville build Engine Pods. Looking to get one built for my 2000 602 Campion
  3. One Fish

Prawn Traps and Rope For Sale

Just to let people know around Parksville. The Cory J at French Creek has Commercial SS Prawn Traps for sale. Not sure about the size but has the bigger mesh. Also tons of 3/8 rope. Regular and weighted. Lots of Prawns from Jumbos down and Tuna loins in vacuum packs
  4. One Fish

Looking for a pair of stern moorage ramps

Want to buy or possibly get made a set of stern tie off ramps for a 21ft boat. Aluminum peferd. Located in Parksville .
  5. One Fish

Best Tuna Brine

Well.. Going to give it a shot lol.. Best Brine? We or Dry? How long and how long to smoke. If it works out your all invited over for a piece lol. Also. Whats a good way to do lox? Cheers Everyone..
  6. One Fish

2001 Yamaha 8hp fitting question

Found the my little Yammy 8hp didn't have much water and some time no water out of the water drain pi##er. There was a lot of water coming out from the bottom engine cowlings so I removed the bottom plastic one. Found a 90deg barbed type fitting on the back side that hade a lot of water coming...
  7. One Fish

Butterfly Prawns

Bought a wack of jumbo prawns off of my buddies one boat. We had one pack. Oh my, mini lobsters lol. Want to give a try at butterflying them on the BBQ. Anyone have any easy recipes out there. Nothing to fancy. Simple little sauce or something ... Cheers
  8. One Fish

Looking for Someone With a Striper 2101

Looking for someone with a 2008ish Striper 2101 in the Parksville area. Looking to buy one and get rid of my 602 Explorer but boat I'm thinking of is over in Langley. Wouldn't mind seeing the layout first hand before going over. Pics and videos on the internet just don't do anything for me
  9. One Fish

This looks like a good Derby to go to!!!!

https://www.facebook.com/events/1871966406424587/?acontext=%7B%22ref%22%3A%223%22%2C%22ref_newsfeed_story_type%22%3A%22regular%22%2C%22feed_story_type%22%3A%22117%22%2C%22action_history%22%3A%22null%22%7D
  10. One Fish

Aug. Derby... Hmmmmm

https://www.facebook.com/events/1871966406424587/?acontext={"ref":"3","ref_newsfeed_story_type":"regular","feed_story_type":"117","action_history":"null"}
  11. One Fish

Storing Herring for bait!!!

Hey just wondering whats the best method to store Herring. I'm thinking of going a buying a bucket full to use but I don't really want to take up room in my freezer.. I kinda remember my Grandfather having them in course salt out on a shelf in his car port. And should I do anything to them...
  12. One Fish

Great Little Store in Parksville

Just heads up if anyone is looking for a Scotty 2106 Downrigger. French Creek store has one left from last year. On sale for 619.00. Would love to buy it to upgrade to the HP Downriggers but not in the budget. Crap cause the thing are going to the moon next year. Great little store and Cam and...
  13. One Fish

Herring Rake

Anyone know much about old herring rakes. I know about the use starting with the First Nations and all that. Just wondering if collectors look for old ones and what they might be worth? Know where is one. It's about 15ft long made out of wood. Most of the shaft is skinny diamond shaped in a...
  14. One Fish

Bradley Smoker Stand...

Just thought I would share this.. Bought my first smoker a few month back but didn't have a good stand with wheels to put it on. Looked at the Bradley one but didn't care to much for it. Still a nice stand though..My girlfriend was looking at the Ikea web site and came across some stands in the...
  15. One Fish

Dry Brine or Wet Brine

This is most likely beat to heck!!! But what is the best Brine for smoking Salmon?? Wet or Dry?? Spices?? New to smoking fish
  16. One Fish

Wanter: Garmin 188c GPS Chip

Looking for a west coast chip for my older Garmin 188c sounder/GPS. Just used as second sounder on boat but still would be nice to find one. Cheers
  17. One Fish

Goetz Hyd Kicker Steering

IMG_1254 by One Fish posted Jul 14, 2016 at 11:15 AMIMG_1257 by One Fish posted Jul 14, 2016 at 11:11 AMIMG_1260 by One Fish posted Jul 14, 2016 at 11:11 AMIMG_1253 by One Fish posted Jul 14, 2016 at 11:11 AMHave a Goets Trol-Eze steering system for sale.. Pump, Cyl, hyd hoses, and Controller...
  18. One Fish

French Creek Salmon Derby

French Creek (Parksville) Salmon Derby is Aug 19th till the 21st.. Great derby. Awesome prizes. E.g....Bradly Smokes, Scotty Prawn trap pullers. And a ton of other prizes. $10.00 per rod
Back