Search results

1. M

22' Double Eagle Build

Very nice! I love the pilothouse.
  2. M

List of things to fix after the first trip of the season...

My tilt has failed before. if it is working at one switch and not the other it is most likely the switch. You should get continuity in the depressed state. Common, up and down. 3 wires.
  3. M

Double Eagle Fuel tank set up?

Industrial plastics and paints have tanks to choose from and i think they can fabricate them too.
  4. M

Forum members BOATS

Will always be one of the best boats.
  5. M

Forum members BOATS

Beauty boat! Only 17 and you already have a boat. Right on.
  6. M

Big Thanks to forum member DOGBREATH

Thanks for sharing! Your an excellent example Dogbreath.
  7. M

My sons first boat.

Great boat! I'm looking forward to a boat project for my boys once they are old enough.
  8. M

Repowering 1995 24 foot WA Trophy?

Optimax and E-tec will be your lightest options.
  9. M

Learning about boats

This is what I would suggest for a first boat. http://www.kijiji.ca/v-powerboat-motorboat/nanaimo/16ft-lund-wc-with-25hp-mercury-motor-watch-share/1093910125?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true
  10. M

Learning about boats

^^^^Wwunder has given you some excellent advise.
  11. M

my first project boat

My dad has that same boat. It will be interesting to watch the rebuild. Thanks for sharing.
  12. M

Trailer axle help.

I don't have any suggestions for CR. In Nanaimo, Hub City spring would be able to recommend the most cost effective repair.
  13. M

marine park camping

I sleep on my boat but, I frequently stay on an island in the Gulf Islands. A bungee anchor line and a stern line to shore will keep you off the beach. Knowledge of the tides is an asset.
  14. M

New places to fish.

I was in Powell River in March. There was guys coming in with fish back then. I will short list PR. Has anyone been to Duval Point Lodge in Port Hardy?
  15. M

New places to fish.

I totally agree. I pulled my tin boat there years ago and I'm sure I left some rivets on the road.
  16. M

New places to fish.

I checked their website and facebook page. That is a possibility!
  17. M

New places to fish.

We definitely need accommodations. None of us are really into roughing it anymore.
  18. M

New places to fish.

Every year a group of my friends start the season off with a fishing trip together. We are always looking for new places and lodges. We are a group of around ten with 4-5 boats. Places that are out because we have fished there are: Barkley Sound Winter Harbour Nanaimo Port Alberni We...
  19. M

2015 Nanaimo Reports

Great day. Good video. Thanks for sharing that.
  20. M

Forum members BOATS

The canvas and arch look great.
Back