Search results

1. brutus

Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

https://www.facebook.com/share/nAu7adBESUVyCA3k/?mibextid=79PoIi, nice
  2. brutus

Refitted 78 Searay 22 SRV Podded w/twin 2015 Mercury 115 -4 Strokes and 2021 Tuff EOH trailer

I walked by that boat hundreds of times over the years, and the way it’s been restored. I would have never even think it was the same boat, it had the eighty’s vibe to it 😂😂with modern outboards and a few dings in the props lol. Well done.
  3. brutus

Stearing failure.

It’s all built in china, the brand is we pay for, example the American icon Harley Davidson, bought part for my heritage few years back, on the back of the package (MADE IN CHINA)
  4. brutus

Would a 25” fit ??

Ya I know nothing about mounting these,was actually surprised when they backed off the deal, they did not see the boat, just a bunch of pics, and mesurements, he just said he was too much of a risk ya it’s pretty much a done deal, bringing the the boat to Sherwood on friday, , from the tech...
  5. brutus

Parts 2006 honda 225 30” leg

As the title says, honda 225 for parts, blown trust bearing,1000$, controls and wires, plus rpm gauge, will sell 3 props separately,14”3/4 x 15 stainless Honda prop 4 blade in very good condition 300$ same in aluminum 14-3/4x15 solas 100$ and stainless 14-1/4 x18 3 blade 200$
  6. brutus

Would a 25” fit ??

Not a big deal, I got a deal pending on a Suzuki 300 30” , 99% done deal, just waiting for an email
  7. brutus

Would a 25” fit ??

Yes lease return
  8. brutus

Would a 25” fit ??

29” to the keel from top of original bracket, 26” set back with only the bracket, 2-1/2” up leaves 26”1/2, they told me I am cutting it close, need a 30” , he would not sell me the 25”, believe me I was a bit PO, 30” on the are all sold,. He just told me in case like mine they always suggest a...
  9. brutus

Would a 25” fit ??

None avail, they all sold first
  10. brutus

Refitted 78 Searay 22 SRV Podded w/twin 2015 Mercury 115 -4 Strokes and 2021 Tuff EOH trailer

Wow amazing job, looks great, did you get the dings in the props fixed 😜😜, that boat ran the same river I did. Looks like a different boat well done, someone will be getting a nice boat
  11. brutus

Would a 25” fit ??

Well well,wife convince me to the trigger on a Yamaha 300, got all the paper work done, (quote) ready to go, then Port boat house back off on the deal saying a 25” would not work on my boat, need a 30”, from the tech ( reviewed the pics and discussed over the phone with all the info I provided...
  12. brutus

Oh ok, still think you should keep, I mean what else could go wrong lol, I know one thing being boat less sucks, sitting in the boat with no engine at my shop is not the same as being in a 3 foot wind shop😂😂
  13. brutus

Hey you,any takers on the commander??or did you change your mind??
  14. brutus

Would a 25” fit ??

Well it’s done, Honda is off the boat, making room for another Honda lol, can’t afford anything else for another few months so to save my season I need to settle for another POS Honda.Alex at moonshine took 15 min to tell me trust bearing are gone, million pieces in the oil, very common on those...
  15. brutus

2005 Grady White 282 sailfish for sale

An afford that boat can afford a truck to tow it, or get pros to tow it for you. Again nice boat
  16. brutus

2005 Grady White 282 sailfish for sale

You ever towed 10000 lbs with a half ton??? I don’t care what the dealers says,in flat lands Alberta maybe, but here going up and down the hump going to port Albernie , or the Malahat pushing you down the hill those brakes on the half ton would cook IMO, friend of mine was towing a big travel...
Back