Search results

1. Stosh

Coho Fish Cleaner

Coho Fish cleaner L - 31.5” w- 9.5” Pick up in View Royal $25
  2. Stosh

Found ~ a piece of Scotty equipment

I found a piece of Scotty fishing equipment on Rocky Point rd. Describe the item and date of loss. Stosh
  3. Stosh

Salt Ice in Bamfield

Where can I pick up salt ice in Bamfield? thanks Stosh
  4. Stosh

Done

done
  5. Stosh

MR3 Sold

sold
  6. Stosh

New Lower price Honda Goldwing

1981 GL1100 Goldwing Sport 49,000 k’s 83 HP Carbs rebuilt and balanced New Brakes - front and rear with SS lines New tires Battery - one year old SS Harley Sportster mufflers Progressive Rear Shocks Progressive front springs installed when forks rebuilt Custom 2 tone paint Fresh Oil/filter and...
  7. Stosh

WTB Loading ramp

I’m looking for a loading ramp rated at 900 #’s, 6 ft. long x 24” wide. South island would be best. Thanks Stosh
  8. Stosh

Merry Ukrainian Christmas

Merry Ukrainian Christmas - If it wasn’t for my Grandfather, Grandmother and Mother leaving the Ukraine in 1930 to avoid Holodomar (artificial famine created by the Russians 1932/33), me and my sibling’s wouldn’t be here today. Thank goodness countries like Canada helped immigrants find a great...
  9. Stosh

Moly Grease

I’m in need of some grease with at least 60% molybdenum disulfide. Let me know if anyone on the south island has any they want to sell. thanks Stosh
  10. Stosh

TV HELP

I‘m shopping for a new 55/65” TV. I‘ve had good luck with Samsung, Sony and LG in the past. It will only be used for watching tv shows and streaming some movies - No gaming. Any reviews/suggestions would be appreciated Thanks Stosh
  11. Stosh

DFO is still allowing Coho to be slaughtered

Will DFO only learn when it’s too late? Catching and releasing Coho isn’t working. Change the rules now. Just keep the first 2 Coho you catch. I‘m one of many volunteer streamkeepers trying help Coho survive that are becoming very frustrated with the lack of understanding from DFO. This year we...
  12. Stosh

Wanted 6 to 9 hp single cylinder gas or diesel

I’m looking for a 6 to 9 hp gas or diesel engine with forward/neutral.
  13. Stosh

South Island fish smoking

Is there anywhere in the South Island between Sooke and Sidney where we can get fish smoked? Thanks Stosh
  14. Stosh

5% + Long Term GIC

Any suggestions on who is offering over 5% on a 7/10 year GIC? Thanks in advance Stosh
  15. Stosh

Heat Pumps

I‘ve paid my deposit 5 months ago and still no word on when my equipment will be installed. I hear there is a supply problem that is causing this delay. Has anyone recently had a heat pump installed, and if you have, what brand and size? Thanks Stosh
  16. Stosh

Neck Gaiters - Lower price

Black Polyester neck gaiters. Similar to buffs. Great for face/neck ear protection. 10” x 20” $3.00 each or $12.00 for 5 pick up in View Royal
  17. Stosh

15” trailer tires and rims

Sold Carlisle tires and Rims Size - ST205/75D15 Like new - used once with 100 k’s Pick up in View Royal $180 OBO for the pair
  18. Stosh

Trailer Wiring Harness

I’m needing to replace an OEM cheap wiring harness that is only one year old. Tinned wire has always been the way to go when doing any boat wiring. I’m looking for suggestions. I have found only one brand - Nilight that uses tinned wire. Thanks in advance Stosh
  19. Stosh

Chain Saw Carver

Does anyone know of a chain saw carver around Victoria/View Royal? Thanks Stosh
  20. Stosh

Electrician needed/View Royal

I need a small amount of electrical work done in View Royal. One switch/light/fan and plug installed. Let me know if anyone is available. Thanks Stosh
Back