Search results

1. hydroman

2016 Nootka Sound/Esperanza Inlet Fishing Reports

Does anyone know the exact location of the rocks in front of the airplane dock? Jim
  2. hydroman

This is the first year that I have seen them lock the parking lot at night, I left CC at 0430 and arrived at the ramp around 0515, had to wait until 0600 to get my vehicle out. Jim
  3. hydroman

Fished Beano, Maquina and the Monument, catching slow. Lots of jelly fish, requiring frequent checking of bait. Fished in derby at Critter Cove tie for first place 25.75 lbs. Jim
  4. hydroman

Gold River launch

There are recent fishing reports for Nookta Sound in The Saltwater report section. Jim
  5. hydroman

Weird Problem: Heading Display Reversed on Chartplotter

Any chance that the heading sensor was wired incorrectly at the factory and the wires are reversed? jim
  6. hydroman

Stuck wheel

You might try using a 3 jaw puller and remove the three claws and replace with chain or cable and wrap around the spokes on the steering wheel. You will need to protect the finish on the steering wheel spokes. You do risk damage to the steering wheel. Jim
  7. hydroman

Stuck wheel

I would try an industrial penetrating oil, I recommend Kroll, it's available in aerosol can. It's expensive around $15 US Jim
  8. hydroman

Critter Cove

The derby is sponsored by Critter Cove and you have to get on their waiting list. They limit it for customers and offer special rates for their cabins for the derby. Jim
  9. hydroman

Forum members BOATS

Nice Rig,
  10. hydroman

Critter Cove

Anyone going to participate in Jack n Jill Derby in late June? My fishing partner (wife) and I fist participated in 2004, missed the last three year do to her health. Look forward to the trip always interested in meeting a great group. Jim
  11. hydroman

Forum members BOATS

My retirement reward for 40 years of working!!!
Back